How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season?

i took that friday follwing as a vacation day at work, i think im goin to go to the brus room in margate. drink a few beers with friends. i dont really have any die hard dolphin fan friends, just some average fans, and a couple haters, so ill probably be the only one besides my wife in my crew rooting for them, but i root really hard!

With a big ole freakin Waffle...
Waffle's yum yum yum

wafflesundaeslarge-1.jpg

I'm going on a small family vacation to Rhode Island, so I'll be in a bar rooting my a** off for the Dolphins in Patriot land!

killakimo said:
i'll **** on my neighbor's yard. i live in maryland so naturally, there are lots of pitt, ravens and skins fans. he's a good guy but he claims they'll walk all over us. so yeah, i would brew something nice for him then just let it go after the game:D
:spit: :spit: :spit: :vault: That's awesome!

I'm going to invite some friends over (1 Phins fan and two Stillers fans) and use the commemorative "terrible towel" one of them gave me to wipe my ***.

phinMikeDC said:
I'm going to invite some friends over (1 Phins fan and two Stillers fans) and use the commemorative "terrible towel" one of them gave me to wipe my ***.

Carefull, I think that is the recipe for a Bills fan...
Let me check

:read:

Yeah, thats it alright-Take a crappy peeyellow towel, wipe a dirty arse with it, whalah-Bills fan is born

Im having a party at my house back in Panama ( Republic of Panama ), lots of steaks, n tons of beer. 45 person confirmed !

WE WILL WIN......score: Dolphins 24 Steelers 14. yeahh!!!!!

ricky williams is comeing by and we are going to fly to Amsterdam.:bong2: Elvis and 2pac are going also.

I just want the season to begin.

I'll definitely be completely distracted at work. Drink a few beers and scream at the TV...go to bed happy.

1st game

i have a buddy who lives and dies pitt. i plan on parking in his front yard and use my dish on my car to watch the game. i also own a bullhorn and i will give him any play by play he needs and some much needed insight as to why his team is getting pummeled. when bennie boy kissed the car i sent him a toy motorcycle melted to a car and told him it was a ben roth--- starter kit. when pitt gets beat he has to wear one of my fins jerseys to work and every hr. on the hr. he must announce that the fins are number one as loud as he can to all his co-workers. and as the final knife in the back-he did not have the money to buy a ben auto so i bought it out from under him and i will not sell it for anything, to him or anybody that knows him. you have your fun--i'll have mine. fear the fins:dolphins: it is also the day before my birthday and i always get my wish.

Wow........I'm going to have to rethink my plans for beer and more beer. May have to go with something a little more.....spicy........and brew up something for my "Steeler Fan" neighbor's yard........hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom