How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you plan on celebrating the first game of the season?

and some of this........
clear.gif

Booze, wings, and pizza. What more could a man possibly need?:drinkers: :chug: :party: :drinker: :happydrin

like I do for every miami dolphins game.
get 2 thick t-bones and tenderize them and rub them down with marinade (fresh garlic cloves and A1 bold) after work on wednesday, all while watching a 2 hour high light dvd I made from last years games. I will be willing the steak to bring the dolphins good luck with every second of TLC. then leaving the steak in the frige over night with the dolphins fight song playing in the kitchen (you guessed it my girlfriend hates that part). then on thursday i will stop at the store and get the potatos, onions, mushrooms, biscuts, beer, and liver. If the dolphins win we eat the steak with all the fixings, and the dog gets the liver. if we lose my girlfriend and I eat the liver with all the fixings, the dog gets 2 t-bones....... I lost alot of weight in 2004. but it was all worth the victory over NE on monday night.
last year i only had to toss steaks 3 times. I was at buffalo for the bills first game, sick with a 104 temp for the browns game and 100% flat broke for the atlanta game.

Irish Phin Fan said:
Beer. Lot's of beer. That way if they win then I feel really good. And if they lose then I still feel really good.

damn, you irish are just like my germans. a good beer will help regardless. i will be at college, so ill be drunk and lifted. my dad might be getting tickets, i really hope so. how nice would it feel to be wearing my authentic #84 jersey, god that was hard to find

i plan on drinking heavily, vomiting on myself and then dropping a deuce in the neighbors pool

i like to watch it at home ut for this one i might go somewhere.......im gonna be pumped for it

Back
Top Bottom