How do you rebuild A rebuild?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you rebuild A rebuild??

I respect your opinion but we sorely need Vets. If we try and build everything through the draft while signing mediocre plays will cost us dearly. We did that last year and we see the results. Luckily, Lineman tend to have lengthy careers. If we sign a Vet premier Tackle and Guard off their rookie contract they would be around 26 year old giving is a solid 5 years. We can't continue to shop at Dollar tree for vital positions. We will have the money, pay them.
I would def be down for trading for a young RB from a rebuilding team. We could also look at D'ernest Johnson who is Cleveland's 3rd string RB that ran for 150 yards last night. Cleveland has Hunt and Chubb we could prolly steal Johnson.

I get Mia needs vets. I'm an advocate. However, some confuse 'vets' with 'top 10 vets.' I'd like to have top 10 vets, but just as important are vets who can mentor the young guys. Too many vets refuse to do that.

I get Mia needs vets. I'm an advocate. However, some confuse 'vets' with 'top 10 vets.' I'd like to have top 10 vets, but just as important are vets who can mentor the young guys. Too many vets refuse to do that.
Def feels like the blind leading the blind. We have nothing but inexperience everywhere you look which is silly. Let's hope for the best next year FA.

Tear down the stadium and rebuild 70 miles south.
Ok. So, I did the research. So, you either want the stadium to be between Homestead and Key Largo OR-based upon this infographic, you want to relocate the stadium between the crust and the mantle which would require us to adopt some moleman like technology. I do fear for those who cannot make the game as terrestrial broadcasts from that depth are going to be problematic at best. Finally, you could mean in terms of the ocean depth at 70 miles. So, that would mean you are talking about 369,600 feet, 112,654 meters 20,27 nautical leagues or 6.78 atmospheres. The deepest part of the Atlantic is the Puerto Rico Trench which is 27,480 feet deep so I'm not sure if that's it or not. Please clarify or forfeit your PS5

Earth%E2%80%99s+Structure+Crust+Mantle+Inner+Core+Core+Outer+Core+Lithosphere.jpg

I would say hire a new GM, let him bring in who he wants as a coach and start from there. It will be at least a season and a half before we see results.
This is absolutely the only proper way to rebuild a team. Unfortunately it would be Ross and the people he listens to who would decide who the next GM will be and I have no faith that Ross or his friends have the slightest clue how to select a good GM to run this organization.

Ok. So, I did the research. So, you either want the stadium to be between Homestead and Key Largo OR-based upon this infographic, you want to relocate the stadium between the crust and the mantle which would require us to adopt some moleman like technology. I do fear for those who cannot make the game as terrestrial broadcasts from that depth are going to be problematic at best. Finally, you could mean in terms of the ocean depth at 70 miles. So, that would mean you are talking about 369,600 feet, 112,654 meters 20,27 nautical leagues or 6.78 atmospheres. The deepest part of the Atlantic is the Puerto Rico Trench which is 27,480 feet deep so I'm not sure if that's it or not. Please clarify or forfeit your PS5

Earth%E2%80%99s+Structure+Crust+Mantle+Inner+Core+Core+Outer+Core+Lithosphere.jpg
I thought 70 miles would be enough distance to reach the middle of the ocean. I clearly didn’t do the research like you did. I’ll give myself 20 lashings and 10 hailmarys.

I thought 70 miles would be enough distance to reach the middle of the ocean. I clearly didn’t do the research like you did. I’ll give myself 20 lashings and 10 hailmarys.
The driving distance from my home in Key Largo to the stadium is exactly 71.8 miles. I’m not sure there is enough land to build a stadium here in the Keys except in Key West but I might even go to a few games again if the stadium was less than 2 miles from me. I just don’t know how my arthritic back would take 4 hours sitting in the stands anymore.

The driving distance from my home in Key Largo to the stadium is exactly 71.8 miles. I’m not sure there is enough land to build a stadium here in the Keys except in Key West but I might even go to a few games again if the stadium was less than 2 miles from me. I just don’t know how my arthritic back would take 4 hours sitting in the stands anymore.
There was a major multi use area planned around Atlantic and 441 in West Delray Beach; when the recession hit , it got more or less cancelled. Not far from the TPke heading west and there's plenty of land between 441 and the Everglades. Before the Hard Rock renovation, I was advocating for a complete rebuilt not on an Indian burial ground.. over there (maybe a few dead gators). Also WPB is a great and convenient airport to fly in and out from.

That location would make it harder for the keys residents and those in South Miami Dade, but would be about the same distance for the Broward fans and convenient for those in the shifting population to Palm Beach County including the influx of Northern refugees. Also it would have served as an inducement for our many fans further north from Jupiter up to Daytona Beach to come to the games.

But that's a pipedream.. as we well remain a curse victim of the Tequesta and whatever that portends.

1) Football players are elite athletes coddled and put on a pedestal from day 1 of their lives, and they are constantly taught to be aggressive and end everything they do in a dominant position. 2) The introverts follow and the extroverts lead ....

1) I agree
2) Disagree. Introverts draw energy from being alone and think 1st before speaking or acting . Extraverts are the opposite.

Just start rooting for a team who's already been through it. I think this is the best course of action........I mean we've been here before. Like time and time again. Over and over. What's the definition of insanity......they say doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Why would we think the next rebuild would be any different from the past eight thousand four hundred and fifty two.........we've been a fan for 40+ years. So frustrated and so tired of this process. I need a break.............KC has nice colors or maybe even the Rams, IDK it's so..............

oh **** you guys are here too...........damn I thought I was thinking this is my head.......oops there I went to typing when I thought I was thinking!!! Don't judge me, at least I didn't answer myself! LMFAO!
I watched the Cheats last weekend for a while (absolutely no longer interested in investing time to watch the skank we've supported) and... as much as I've disliked Belicheat and that franchise in general -- it sure was good to see a well coached team compete and play good football across the board. Winning is great. We all know that. But I'd support a team that may not be the top dog but puts a quality product on the field.

You're right. This is like a dirty rotten ground hog day and the bad repetition is insane to engage in any more.

Just IGNORE this franchise and of course come here and have some fun in other directions etc. The place can become a recovering Miami Dolphins fan support group! And in the rarest of possibilities, if some divine intervention resurrects this franchises "glory" (which is now covered in rust and decay) we can once again come out and support the team. But NOT NOW! That only "supports" the dysfunction we've been subjected to.

Have a nice day!

BNF

1) I agree
2) Disagree. Introverts draw energy from being alone and think 1st before speaking or acting . Extraverts are the opposite.
Most effective NFL leaders are extroverts. Not saying the introverts can't be great players ... just that most do not become leaders in NFL locker rooms. For instance, when you have an introvert QB, he consistently gets questioned as a leader.

Regardless, it wasn't meant to be a negative comment on introverts in the NFL, but rather meant to underscore that it's not that hard to identify leaders on a football team. If the team doesn't have enough, it's up to the GM and Coach to make sure they get some in there to keep the players on track.

Most effective NFL leaders are extroverts. Not saying the introverts can't be great players ... just that most do not become leaders in NFL locker rooms. For instance, when you have an introvert QB, he consistently gets questioned as a leader.

Regardless, it wasn't meant to be a negative comment on introverts in the NFL, but rather meant to underscore that it's not that hard to identify leaders on a football team. If the team doesn't have enough, it's up to the GM and Coach to make sure they get some in there to keep the players on track.

Extraverts like Richie Incognito/OBJ? Introverts like Zach Thomas/Tannehill?

Back
Top Bottom