How Fiedler makes the Offensive Line look better | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Fiedler makes the Offensive Line look better

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
You said that after I posted that.

No, I said it LONG before you posted. Nice try, but you still screwed up and may as well admit it.

No I respect anyones opinion. I do not fault people for believing Griese is better and/or Jay is not the answer. That is fine, since that is a fans perogotive, it is what fans do. What I dont like is blind hatred for someone leads some to blame that person while excusing the other for teh same thing. My whole point has always been, everything pinned on Jay was not all his fault. The posts by some were as if they expected perfection from Jay, while holding Griese to a separate standard.

I also said Griese should start still right now even if Jay is healthy, simply because he has been more accurate so far and 2 games is not enough to judge whether he is teh better option over the long haul; especially since he had little reps.

Well where I screwed up is that I read it after I posted, so yes I screwed that up. But you screwed up by saying that blame wasnt put on Jay for his fumbles so you might as well admit that. If you cannot see that there is alot of hypocrisy going on, you are also wrong.

I still support Jay but w/ this o-line teh way it is Brian may give us teh best chance and we need to see if he is, and he needs to play so we can fiund out.

Well where I screwed up is that I read it after I posted, so yes I screwed that up. But you screwed up by saying that blame wasnt put on Jay for his fumbles so you might as well admit that.

No, I didnt' screw up. I said I never blamed Jay for fumbling when hit from the blind-side and I still don't. You were just looking for some excuse to pounce and you thought you had one. But you were wrong.

Lol reaching again. I SAID, READ CAREFULLY, that many on this board did, maybe I was wrong and you didnt but since pretty much everything you say about Jay is negative it is not a far reach believing you did say it. I am not waiting to pounce, I have already agreed that I think right now Griese is teh better option. That doesnt mean That Jay bears sole responsibility for our offensive woes. Hell we scored 17 points Sunday, 26 against Sd all but a safety in the first half after timely ints by the defense. That isnt high powered. Where ois the drives ball control? Point, we have the qb many have called for, but hasnt really translated into a more efficient high powered offense yet. The hypocrisy is that when Jay was qb, it was his fault, now it is the o-lines fault not Brians. Well wasnt Jay facing the same issues that Brian is?

Lol reaching again. I SAID, READ CAREFULLY

Oh, I did. Much more carefully than you, since you're the one who has to keep retreating from your own words.

, that many on this board did, maybe I was wrong and you didnt but since pretty much everything you say about Jay is negative it is not a far reach believing you did say it.

Ah, that would be another lie. I've said many positive things about Fiedler, you just didn't bother to register or remember them since they wouldn't fit in with your preconceived notions.

what positive have you said about Jay, what that he is gutsy and can run? Wow very complimentary. Me retreating? LMAO. You are retreating Inever said this I never said that, I have been very positive towards Jay, blah, blah, blah.

Fact is I am not going to dig up your old posts to prove your wrong so your facade is safe. Once again read what I said I have read yours. I said i respect that you think that Griese is te better qb. Fine. What I take exception to is you and others is your exaggerating Jays weaknesses to show how he was teh reason for our offensive woes. If you actually going to sit here and say Griese has shown to be a clear cut better qb than Jay as of yet, that is funny. Go read other threads and be objective you will see the hypocrisy. Griese supporters are using teh exact same arguments in defense of Griese that supporters used for Jay and yet they are saying we are the ones that are blind. That is my argument and has always been and have not nor will not back off that.

Oh by the way nice sidestep of teh original question. Since we were able to see freeney bearing down on Griese, wqas it Griese's fault he fumbled?

what positive have you said about Jay, what that he is gutsy and can run? Wow very complimentary.

Sorry that you can't see the compliments, but reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your "thing."

Me retreating? LMAO. You are retreating Inever said this I never said that, I have been very positive towards Jay, blah, blah, blah.

No, that would be me telling the truth in face of your tired, idiotic lies.

Oh by the way nice sidestep of teh original question. Since we were able to see freeney bearing down on Griese, wqas it Griese's fault he fumbled?

Hey Einstein...it doesn't matter if WE can see it, the question is whether BRIAN could see him. The answer is no. And the only person sidestepping here is you...and you pretty much HAVE to watch where you walking with all the BS you're shovelling.

No you I am not sidestepping and this argument is stupid. Look around at the hypocrisy, maybe not you with the fumbles issue. Read my posts, I said that many have used the argument, and yes i did misread your post. So you dont blame Jay for the blindsided fumbles. You do dont you blame the offensive woes on Jay right? Do you think Griese has been stellar? He has made some passes but missed on many others, he not played well in a whole game yet. Where is teh acknowledgement of that? The whole argument is based on the overall blame put on Jay while excusing Brian. That is true. Go ahead and focus on the single issue and not the point.

Go ahead and say you didnt refer to Jays almost ints in teh Giant game and I wiull dig it up. Where was your reference to the same with Griese? Havent seen it yet. What about the several misfires to open receivers Sunday? What about sitting in the pocket under pressure only to eat the ball and take the sack on a couple occasions? So go ahead and focus on a single issue rather than thepoint, which has been from the start, people that wanted Grise are are excusing things from him that they were blasting Jay for.

No you I am not sidestepping and this argument is stupid.

Well, I can't argue with that. Mostly because it's incoherent.

Whats incoherent about it? The fact that I am arguing people are excusing some things Griese is doing that they blasted Jay for doing or the fact that you dont want to address the point? I have addressed your points, admitted when I was wrong. You have failed to address the overall point even when spelled out to you, why? Cause you know the point is right? Can you honestly say that people are not giving Griese a free pass for things that Jay was being crucified for?

Whats incoherent about it?

Its incoherence.
"No you I am not sidestepping and this argument is stupid." is an incoherent, badly-written sentence that makes no sense.

Ok, see that is the side step, you forget the whole point to address grammer, nice! I didn't know we were in english class.

Back
Top Bottom