How high is Tannehill's ceiling? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How high is Tannehill's ceiling?

Wow- shouright is now branching out his ignorance to include religion also. Know how I can tell you know nothing about religion?

Fact of the matter is, you are apparently ignorant about a great many things, and it's starting to piece together now. One must use reason in matters of faith, and football, and you are found lacking in both areas, for starters. There's still hope for you, and that's the really good news!
All I need is a good sermon. :)

Since I have never been to his house I would not know how high his ceiling is. I would think it is the average Florida ceiling height of 8' unless he has a vaulted ceiling but that would be a whole different topic.

One huge factor in his ceiling will be his health. We must get better with the O-line and running game next year so we can reduce his sacks and hits by 60%. Otherwise, forget that ceiling.

Excellent comment....you are 100% correct, the Phinz MUST fix the OL next year period. I did not care how many offensive linemen they pick just fix the DAMN offensive line. I didn't want to hear any crap about offensive linemen should not be picked in the 1st round CRAP either. Offensive linemen allows a team's play makers to make plays period, so draft some DAMN offensive linemen that can play please :-)

awright brother shouright, ask me the question and I'll give you the sermon!

I would say metaphorically that the height of his ceiling depends on the strength of his homes foundation. Hopefully the contractors laying out the plans understand this....and make the necessary corrections to fortify it.

Tannehill bought a 3 story townhouse, so i would say his ceilings are around the average of 9 or 10 feet.

I guess that begs the question...whats better an extremely high yet bare ceiling or an average ceiling with amazing track lighting installed around it?

Back
Top Bottom