How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 34m34 minutes ago

Stupid ass idiot ass Dolphin fans! When will u learn i can say WHAT I WANT just like u can? And if this doesnt apply, then im not tlkn 2u.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 36m36 minutes ago

Hey @MiamiDolphins i think u forgot to mail my check. Apparently, im an employee, not just a wife, fan & media loud mouth. I accept cash too

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 22h22 hours ago

People tagging @MiamiDolphins talking **** about me like i care. HA! I promise u the Dolphins care less than i do, but keep tweeting them.
1f602.png

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 22h22 hours ago

Fans: "Im a season ticket holder and Brent's wife is talking **** about the fans. She called us a POS. Can u guys stop her?" Dolphins:
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png

yah lets trade our best player bc his wife annoys you. How about people stop following her on twitter or listening to her on the radio if she bothers you?

again...you can unfollow her, make it a point to not listen to her on the radio...

That's pretty bad, my friends an Atl fan and told me it won't be long until the fans hate her down here also

He is gone next year.

I hope you are wrong. This team finally has a couple of pro bowl talents and all i read on here is how people cant wait to get rid of Wake and Grimes after this season. We have been getting rid of talented players ever since the Philbin era began. Totally baffling to me.

If a big mouth woman bothers you that much with what she says on social media, that says a whole lot more about you, then it does her.

Sack the hell up dude! Who cares what she says?

Yea she has a BIG mouth.

But I'm sure Brent never gets a headache because of it though...

unbelievable!!!

I honestly cannot believe he tolerates this. Is she an idiot or what?!!!

man I never even thought of following her and thank God I didn't.

I just dont care. She can call me out personally as long as BG keeps playing well.

Back
Top Bottom