How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

Whatever. It's not like she's asking any of us to hang out and be her friend. Just ignore her if she bothers you, as some said above. I feel bad for Brent though, when I hear her speak sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
yah lets trade our best player bc his wife annoys you. How about people stop following her on twitter or listening to her on the radio if she bothers you?

Yeah, I really can’t grasp this concept you guys have on the forum. You don’t like Miko and Omar but their names are mentioned the most. Spend more time mentioning the positive beat writers and fans instead of wasting your time with junk. If you don’t like them why spend time mentioning them? Don’t feed the monsters.

Yeah, I really can’t grasp this concept you guys have on the forum. You don’t like Miko and Omar but their names are mentioned the most. Spend more time mentioning the positive beat writers and fans instead of wasting your time with junk. If you don’t like them why spend time mentioning them? Don’t feed the monsters.

Wait but .... Didn't you just do the same thing ? Oh lord its a vicious cycle
Ahhhhh :: pulls trigger::

CAenJJ2U0AAL8L-.png

I know folks will say this is garbage but to my point Vontae was better than Grimes last year and is better now. Here's PFF's top CB's from 2014, look who's number 1. I'm sure many folks here have an eyeball test that says a guy who's not on the list is better than the #1 though.

BTW I'm not saying this list is exactly how NFL CB's should be ranked (Our McCain over Revis lol) but it shows Vontae had a good year and Grimes isn't even on the list. My point is simply that I'd take Davis over Grimes and his loud wife. Not hurting anyone's feelings, we all know by now Jeff Ireland and all of his moves pretty much sucked.

We should all chip in for the frosting.

I'll donate that personally........but a circle jerk seems appropriate. :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

View attachment 14377

I know folks will say this is garbage but to my point Vontae was better than Grimes last year and is better now. Here's PFF's top CB's from 2014, look who's number 1. I'm sure many folks here have an eyeball test that says a guy who's not on the list is better than the #1 though.

BTW I'm not saying this list is exactly how NFL CB's should be ranked (Our McCain over Revis lol) but it shows Vontae had a good year and Grimes isn't even on the list. My point is simply that I'd take Davis over Grimes and his loud wife. Not hurting anyone's feelings, we all know by now Jeff Ireland and all of his moves pretty much sucked.

The Last time the Jets had a loud mouth woman who thought they were a celebrity.........Hmmmmmm, Keyshawn Johnson?

If a big mouth woman bothers you that much with what she says on social media, that says a whole lot more about you, then it does her.

Sack the hell up dude! Who cares what she says?

:hclap: AMEN

Back
Top Bottom