How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

id rather go with....a younger better, cheaper cb. grimes is the definition of overrated. he had a sharp drop off from 2013 and will probably be worse this year, regardless of what pff or his idiot wife says.

id rather go with....a younger better, cheaper cb. grimes is the definition of overrated. he had a sharp drop off from 2013 and will probably be worse this year, regardless of what pff or his idiot wife says.

Grimes may be overrated by some but by some measures he's a top 5 player on the team and I think he's still outperforming his contract. If you tried to cut him for youth its highly likely the team would become worse, much worse. He's still outperforming the guy a lot of people now say we should never have traded, Vontae Davis, for less money.

PosGGSYrsAV ▾
Ryan TannehillQB1616214
Lamar MillerRB1616211
Cameron WakeLB1616511
Brent Grimes
DB1616710
Ja'Wuan JamesOT1616Rook9
Mike PounceyOL121239
Samson SateleC161679
Mike WallaceWR161658
Daryn ColledgeT131387
Jarvis LandryWR1611Rook7
Olivier VernonDE161627

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...10-according-to-Apporoximate-Value-(AV)-stats

That's charming. Turning your ignorance about something into an attack on someone who does know. Defensive much?

You sound like an 80 year old grandmother who thinks it's called "the hippity hop". :lol:

Actually he didn't know. I asked a question. He responded with a smart ass reply (that he now claims was a joke) that wasn't even correct and questioned my intelligence and education. All because I didin't understand some made up term that teenagers use for 'baby'. Or did you miss that part? Hell, maybe you think it means 'bacon and eggs' as well. I don't care either way but at least try to follow along before chiming in.

I'll tell ya what Wally, I'll be sure to watch more MTV so that I can stay hip to the retarded slang you kids pull out of your ass now days and pass off as the English language.

My post was in direct response to his condescending comments.

She's such garbage that she gets 13 pages (now) on a fan forum, guest spots on the most popular local radio station, and guest writes for a major local sports column. It appears to me that Miko is smarter than (insert name of complaining fan here).

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Actually he didn't know. I asked a question. He responded with a smart ass reply (that he now claims was a joke) that wasn't even correct and questioned my intelligence and education. All because I didin't understand some made up term that teenagers use for 'baby'. Or did you miss that part? Hell, maybe you think it means 'bacon and eggs' as well. I don't care either way but at least try to follow along before chiming in.

I'll tell ya what Wally, I'll be sure to watch more MTV so that I can stay hip to the retarded slang you kids pull out of your ass now days and pass off as the English language.

Miko strikes again :lol:

:sidelol:

I bet you yell "get off my lawn!" with the best of 'em.

All slang is retarded if you're old and crotchety enough. People forget that language is elastic and that their generation did it's own share of changing it (to the chagrin of the crotchety old of their youth). Likewise these defenders of the Sacred English Language also forget that the greatest of all English writers -- the great Bard himself, Bill Shakespeare -- is credited with inventing about 1,700 words. Some of them you've probably even heard directed at your person, like "sanctimonious", "pious" and "laughable".

Nobody says you have to follow along with the trends but like Zimmerman said, "get out of the way if you can't lend a hand."

I personally would not want my wife to act like trash in public or via social media. But then again. I am not married to her. Maybe Brent likes that and Miko is wearing the strap on while Brent bends down. Who knows.

What she says does not bother me but I also don't follow her. (My best advice: click the unfollow button)

I don't understand why people get so out of shape over her. She is nothing but a housewife who uses social media to entertain herself and once in a while plays with dildos on Omar's show. She has no meaning in my life.

Who the hell watches MTV?

Grimes may be overrated by some but by some measures he's a top 5 player on the team and I think he's still outperforming his contract. If you tried to cut him for youth its highly likely the team would become worse, much worse. He's still outperforming the guy a lot of people now say we should never have traded, Vontae Davis, for less money.

PosGGSYrsAV ▾
Ryan TannehillQB1616214
Lamar MillerRB1616211
Cameron WakeLB1616511
Brent Grimes
DB1616710
Ja'Wuan JamesOT1616Rook9
Mike PounceyOL121239
Samson SateleC161679
Mike WallaceWR161658
Daryn ColledgeT131387
Jarvis LandryWR1611Rook7
Olivier VernonDE161627

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...10-according-to-Apporoximate-Value-(AV)-stats

Where's proof he's out performing Vontae? If it's all eyeball test you got me, I don't watch Colts games, but I think Vontae Davis was PFF's highest rated cover corner in 2014 and had the lowest QB rating allowed. Also, Vontae tackles much better and is an all around more physical and complete CB than Grimes. This is my opinion anyway. Vontae usually owns Demarius Thomas in Denver, seem to remember him torching Brent. Brent is still a good CB and more mature, which some could argue makes him more reliable, but Vontae is the more physically gifted player. I'd trade them straight up right now no questions asked.

:sidelol:

I bet you yell "get off my lawn!" with the best of 'em.

All slang is retarded if you're old and crotchety enough. People forget that language is elastic and that their generation did it's own share of changing it (to the chagrin of the crotchety old of their youth). Likewise these defenders of the Sacred English Language also forget that the greatest of all English writers -- the great Bard himself, Bill Shakespeare -- is credited with inventing about 1,700 words. Some of them you've probably even heard directed at your person, like "sanctimonious", "pious" and "laughable".

Nobody says you have to follow along with the trends but like Zimmerman said, "get out of the way if you can't lend a hand."

:lol2:

‘Sanctimonious’ and ‘pious’ are synonyms but alas, I wouldn’t expect you to know that.

I’m not familiar with that quote although I am familiar with Dylan saying “get out of the new one if you can’t lend your hand”. Perhaps that’s what you meant? I don’t know and I don’t really care to be honest, as neither fits this situation.

Just so we're clear, you're ok with your hypocritical, if not completely ignorant, assessment of how things went down? Or did you mean to side with the 1st person to cast stones? If that’s who you are then so be it.

Some words to describe your retort: “Worthless”, “Flawed”, and “Lackluster”.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go watch 3 seasons of Jersey Shore so I can keep up with the next Miko tweet thread without offending the hot-blooded Millennials.

I personally would not want my wife to act like trash in public or via social media. But then again. I am not married to her. Maybe Brent likes that and Miko is wearing the strap on while Brent bends down. Who knows.

What she says does not bother me but I also don't follow her. (My best advice: click the unfollow button)

I don't understand why people get so out of shape over her. She is nothing but a housewife who uses social media to entertain herself and once in a while plays with dildos on Omar's show. She has no meaning in my life.

Obviously Brent likes something about her. More power to him I guess. She's not my type but I guess there's a type for everybody.

:lol2:

‘Sanctimonious’ and ‘pious’ are synonyms but alas, I wouldn’t expect you to know that.

Actually I did. It just goes to show how aptly they describe some people.

I’m not familiar with that quote although I am familiar with Dylan saying “get out of the new one if you can’t lend your hand”. Perhaps that’s what you meant? I don’t know and I don’t really care to be honest, as neither fits this situation.

Just so we're clear, you're ok with your hypocritical, if not completely ignorant, assessment of how things went down? Or did you mean to side with the 1st person to cast stones? If that’s who you are then so be it.

Some words to describe your retort: “Worthless”, “Flawed”, and “Lackluster”.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go watch 3 seasons of Jersey Shore so I can keep up with the next Miko tweet thread without offending the hot-blooded Millennials.

I don't care who threw stones first. I only care about who threw stones dumbest. So congrats on winning that particular contest.

Actually I did. It just goes to show how aptly they describe some people.

Sure sure... Whatever you say big guy :bobdole:

I don't care who threw stones first. I only care about who threw stones dumbest. So congrats on winning that particular contest.

I guess that's just who you are then. Don't forget to nominate yourself next time, Zimmerman. ;)

You're boring the crap out of me. Take the last word. I have an early-bird special to get to at the 'Sizzler. Have fun with your whole holier-than-thou routine. You're getting good at it.

:fogey:

Back
Top Bottom