How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

Google is your friend...It was a joke that flew over your head obviously.

If it has to be explained, it's a bad joke. And humor doesn't translate well over the internet, especially if it's obscure or obtuse, hence the invention of emoticons. If you want to be understood in the proper context, perhaps you should avail yourself of them.

EDIT: Jeez, try to help a guy out...

If it has to be explained, it's a bad joke. And humor doesn't translate well over the internet, especially if it's obscure or obtuse, hence the invention of emoticons. If you want to be understood in the proper context, perhaps you should avail yourself of them.

Ok. An explanation for everything.

It's a joke

If you took that it meant "Bacon and Eggs" seriously, then you need to look up "sarcasm" or "humor". Are you a robot?
You make alot of references to "hoods", do you want to substitute that word with something else? Lucky for me, no woman is calling me bae but they do call me other names ( handsome pants, cutie, sexy, etc.) that I don't mind because it's their preference. Stop putting down others about something you don't understand or relate to.

Guess me being from an inner city and being in my last semester of grad school is an abberation. Don't make generalizations because it makes you look uneducated.

You made zero indication that your ridiculous comment was intended to be humerous or sarcastic. You were serious, came out looking stupid and are now trying to backtrack to save face.

For the record, my initial comment was meant to be humerous. finomenal clearly got that based off his laughing emoticon. You chose to get all butt-hurt. Too close to home?

And no, the word 'hood' seems to be working just fine when referring to Miko and now, yourself.

Back to Miko, she said her EAD statement was only to her haters, so we are all good, because she is our BFF!
(Best Friend Forever - to avoid confusion)

BAE= BEFORE ANYONE ELSE

Source: I lived in Bushwick for a year

Miko will do that. On that note and back to the topic at hand...

Miko sucks!!!

Meh, I couldn't care less about what Miko has to say personally. She isn't part of the team. As long as her husband is producing at on the field, that's all that matters. If people get bothered over what she says, it's because they allow themselves to be. That's what the Unfollow button was invented for.

Meh, I couldn't care less about what Miko has to say personally. She isn't part of the team. As long as her husband is producing at on the field, that's all that matters. If people get bothered over what she says, it's because they allow themselves to be. That's what the Unfollow button was invented for.

I don't have a twitter account. I wouldn't even know this chick existed if not for the mandatory weekly Miko update here on FH.

I don't have a twitter account. I wouldn't even know this chick existed if not for the mandatory weekly Miko update here on FH.

Exactly , If she wasnt grimes wife we'd care less about her than the whore on 8th street

My education must be too high for this nonsense. Clearly yours is not.

Don't try to play it off like you "deduced" that bae stood for bacon and eggs. Either you heard it on the streets you live on or your own "bae" calls you that. It's ok. Be proud of your 'hood, son. If my wife (that's bae in your language I guess) called me bacon and eggs I'd ask for an immediate drug test. She'd have to be high to call me some stupid s*** like that.

I'm glad I don't live in a world where bacon and eggs = baby = bae. That's some middle school hood rat nonsense right there.

Here's one for you, child: EAD

That's charming. Turning your ignorance about something into an attack on someone who does know. Defensive much?

You sound like an 80 year old grandmother who thinks it's called "the hippity hop". :lol:

That's charming. Defending your ignorance about something by turning it into an attack on someone else.

You sound like an 80 year old grandmother who thinks it's called "the hippity hop".

Thought I was the only person that noticed his discomfort with the unknown made him lash out and go in attack mode.

I have to go with the... you loved her when we're winning and she's bashing someone else... now you hate her.... and you're bashing brent because of his wife? sorry not me, I'd rather have brent and his trash talking wife than not. stop following her if it bothers you that much.

I like Miko, if I could hang out with one Dolphin celeb at a club I would choose her. I like her info too, I think she does actually know the game (more than most on here), and she has some inside info (more than most on here), so for me she's like a window into how some players within the locker room are actually thinking.

I also believe the idea that she's a cancer is warranted. Picture this: she becomes tight with Suh right away and we lose our first game 13-11 on a last second TD. She says to Suh "in before these dumbass "dolphin fans" lay that loss 100% on the defense despite you guys getting two safeties and 3 turnovers while only allowing 13 points for the game. And you're now the face of that defense. You best take cover."

Suh might be able to shake that **** off a time or two but eventually it'll wear thin and it'll effect him.

The one thing I can conclude based on the replies in this thread is that....

She is reaching her target audience on that radio show and with her 'tweets'.

I don't listen to sports radio or any radio for that matter, and I don't follow anyone doing anything much less subscribe and follow what they have to say on twitter... :err: :finnasty:

Back
Top Bottom