How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

I personally would not want my wife to act like trash in public or via social media. But then again. I am not married to her. Maybe Brent likes that and Miko is wearing the strap on while Brent bends down. Who knows.

What she says does not bother me but I also don't follow her. (My best advice: click the unfollow button)

I don't understand why people get so out of shape over her. She is nothing but a housewife who uses social media to entertain herself and once in a while plays with dildos on Omar's show. She has no meaning in my life.

I think what's lost here for anyone who's downing Brent is he may not even actively use Twitter (like many athletes), or he's one of those guys that let's his woman be her. Hell he did marry her and they seem to have a great relationship, so maybe he just finds her antics funny; or as I posted above, maybe this is her shtick to gain notoriety. Either way, I find it hilarious how up in arms a bunch of grown men get over this. She's not your wife or daughter, what do you care? Do you have stock in the Grimes family corporation? What am I missing?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I don't care who threw stones first. I only care about who threw stones dumbest. So congrats on winning that particular contest.

:lol:

I'd have to think hearing a player's wife tells fans that pour their heart & soul into being proud of a team to EAD would at the very least rub people the wrong way.

Can she say that? Sure, she can say whatever she wants.
Will people (fans and also those who Brent works for now or in the future) judge her? Absoultely.

:lol2:

‘Sanctimonious’ and ‘pious’ are synonyms but alas, I wouldn’t expect you to know that.

I’m not familiar with that quote although I am familiar with Dylan saying “get out of the new one if you can’t lend your hand”. Perhaps that’s what you meant? I don’t know and I don’t really care to be honest, as neither fits this situation.

Just so we're clear, you're ok with your hypocritical, if not completely ignorant, assessment of how things went down? Or did you mean to side with the 1st person to cast stones? If that’s who you are then so be it.

Some words to describe your retort: “Worthless”, “Flawed”, and “Lackluster”.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go watch 3 seasons of Jersey Shore so I can keep up with the next Miko tweet thread without offending the hot-blooded Millennials.

I have no words...

Hey at least she is out making money instead of hangin at mall all day spending $

She is nothing but a loud mouth idiot who thinks she's a celebrity. I suggest people stop following her on twitter and stop listening to her and blomar on the radio. She wouldn't be anything in life if she wasn't married to a guy who is a millionaire.

I think what's lost here for anyone who's downing Brent is he may not even actively use Twitter (like many athletes), or he's one of those guys that let's his woman be her. Hell he did marry her and they seem to have a great relationship, so maybe he just finds her antics funny; or as I posted above, maybe this is her shtick to gain notoriety. Either way, I find it hilarious how up in arms a bunch of grown men get over this. She's not your wife or daughter, what do you care? Do you have stock in the Grimes family corporation? What am I missing?

:confused:

Didn't I basically say that. And I think I made it pretty clear that I do not care.

I think we should all chip in and buy her another large Penis cake to shut her mouth........

It's not about "following" her, she makes comments about the team, that's a problem.

Brent is replaceable IMO. Great teams don't have an internal source of divisiveness, I prefer Brent gone.

You want to trade one of our best players and biggest steals because his wife doesn't give a damn and never shuts up (which has nothing to do with the game being played on the field)? Allow me to show you the door.

Back
Top Bottom