How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

why follow her on twitter??? the followers are giving her an audience

Really?! Just stop following her on twitter if she makes you mad. We aren't gonna cut one of the best CBs in the league just cuz she hurts your feelings on twitter. Social media has ruined people.

Is this really a thing? Fans are really trying to drive personnel decisions because of harmless mean tweets by our best CB's wife? "Sticks and stones may break my bones but Miko's twitter makes me bitch."

who cares what she says, the bottom line is her husband is pretty overrated and wasnt too impressive last year. everyone remebers the detroit pick but the guy wasnt that good. we draft 2 cb's high in 09, 2 high in 13 and yet we really need cb's bad. this is why we are mediocre to garbage every year.

This actually hurt people's feelings? She an Omar have done a great job of making fans hate them. That alone keeps Omar employed.

I was just about to say that if u don't like y follow her, I don't mind I thind she speaks fron the heart

She's a real piece of work. Loves to pump her "bae" up on Twitter, but too obtuse to realize her trashy tweets are hurting his career rather than helping him. She's an annoyance, but I feel a lot sorrier for Brent than us. Imagine having to live with that noise every day of your life.

who cares what she says, the bottom line is her husband is pretty overrated and wasnt too impressive last year. everyone remebers the detroit pick but the guy wasnt that good. we draft 2 cb's high in 09, 2 high in 13 and yet we really need cb's bad. this is why we are mediocre to garbage every year.

All by Ireland.

Has anything noteworthy ever been said from a personal twitter account?

Let her say what she wants, only time i see her posts are on these forums.

She's a miserable person and she seems extraordinarily ignorant. I have no idea how you can stand behind that as her husband.

It's his life and he apparently chooses to ignore her and not stop her worthless rants.I can't imagine myself making millions and having my wife crap talk my employer, coworkers, supporters etc...weak!

When we signed Brent, Miko was fun and mouthy on Twitter. Everyone loved her. But I knew the day would come when she would turn against Dolphins fans just like she did with Falcons fans. She will do the same to whatever Brent's next team is in the future. It is just who she is, a female Omar Kelly. There is a reason I don't follow either of them on Twitter anymore or pay attention to what they say. It is nonsense to get a rise out of people and the creation of threads like this is exactly what feeds her and what she wants.

I've never heard her on the radio and I don't have a twitter account. I wouldn't even know her if I saw her.I don't see why anyone would care what she has to say.

Back
Top Bottom