How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

Social media is where the dummies go to be dumb. It gives them the platform for the attention that they so desperately crave because in the real world they can be ignored. I couldn't care less what she has to say anyway

It amazes me how something like this even has a thread. Go cry in the corner if she hurts your feelings OP

The only time I hear about anything she writes is when I come here. I wonder why that is? Maybe because I don't look for dumb ****?

She has been on a tirade with Dolphins fans since Saturday. I guess she gave a fan some of Brent's gear and the when the fan received the stuff he told Miko he was unfollowing her. So now she is at war with Dolfans. Judging by her comments, it's more than likely brent won't be returning in 2016. Sounds like they are ready to high tail it out of Miami.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · Mar 15
I cant wait for the day the Dolphins fans get what they want. I hope all of your miserable little dreams come true!
And when we leave the Dolphins, whenever that is, it wont be like leaving Atl. I have respect for this organization. But u fans can EAD!

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · Mar 14
I wish i could line up all the dudes penises that say Brent too short and see who REALLY shouldnt be discussing inches.
Im going back to the old me. No tix, no jerseys, no signatures, no pics w/none of yall. Im about to start acting like a real football wife.
iko Grimes @iHeartMiko · Mar 15
And for my final act, im not encouraging Bae to do **** for the fans. Yall can talk to him thru the tv screen on sundays from now on.
I tried my best to give the fans the truth about football. I did my best to open up my life to u ungrateful pieces of ****. But no more!
And please dont mail anything to the facility. It wont get signed or mailed back to u. ~Management~
To @tomgarfinkel i apologize for hounding u about putting the Grimes jersey in the team store. I no longer care.
Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 1d 1 day ago
People tagging @MiamiDolphins talking **** about me like i care. HA! I promise u the Dolphins care less than i do, but keep tweeting them.
Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 6h 6 hours ago
Or is Philbin staying? Or will a new coach be 4th on the totem pole too? Is Tannenbaum really the coach?
IF we're lucky! Smh

So we'll be 8-8 again, basically? RT @OmarKelly: To @iHeartMiko in one week Tannenbaum got Miami (cont) http://tl.gd/nj2vve

Why are you people so hung up on what this women says? I don't get it.

she is like a buldog without a leash, she continues to be a moron simply because she can, because she can rile up the masses and make them lose focus on whats going on, she did the same stuff in Atlanta, but it is what it is, people pay attention to the wrong stuff and people just pay too much attention to her cause they believe she has some "insider" information but everything spews out of her mouth is worse than Heath Evans

Like I said ... I'm sure as long as grimes is blown by his wife on schedule and she does her job , he let's he's go on her attention whore rants

who cares... she can say what she wants. His situation on the team will be dependent on how he plays for us on Sunday not what his wife says on twitter. You guys are idiot dolphin fans for getting hung up on this.

who cares... she can say what she wants. His situation on the team will be dependent on how he plays for us on Sunday not what his wife says on twitter. You guys are idiot dolphin fans for getting hung up on this.

And so can anyone on this site.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 34m34 minutes ago

Stupid ass idiot ass Dolphin fans! When will u learn i can say WHAT I WANT just like u can? And if this doesnt apply, then im not tlkn 2u.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 36m36 minutes ago

Hey @MiamiDolphins i think u forgot to mail my check. Apparently, im an employee, not just a wife, fan & media loud mouth. I accept cash too

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 22h22 hours ago

People tagging @MiamiDolphins talking **** about me like i care. HA! I promise u the Dolphins care less than i do, but keep tweeting them.
1f602.png

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 22h22 hours ago

Fans: "Im a season ticket holder and Brent's wife is talking **** about the fans. She called us a POS. Can u guys stop her?" Dolphins:
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png

Loud, childish, ghetto people crave attention and you're giving it to her. I don't know why people don't understand this.

Back
Top Bottom