How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

She has been on a tirade with Dolphins fans since Saturday. I guess she gave a fan some of Brent's gear and the when the fan received the stuff he told Miko he was unfollowing her. So now she is at war with Dolfans. Judging by her comments, it's more than likely brent won't be returning in 2016. Sounds like they are ready to high tail it out of Miami.

Wow....
I have always thought she was annoying, but didn't care much, but this is a bit much.
If I were Grimes I'd be embarrassed at this point.

226ce26c5b396132460e3510901a5ec91626051b36b565ed9e961acb689a3a4d.jpg

It's his life and he apparently chooses to ignore her and not stop her worthless rants.I can't imagine myself making millions and having my wife crap talk my employer, coworkers, supporters etc...weak!

Not to try and play relationship psychologist, but I know some people that just let their sig others be who they are, even if it Really bothers them and is really unhealthy, because they're too afraid of rocking the boat.
If that's true and that's indeed the case with Brent, Brent may be a great player, he may care a lot about Miko deep down, but he's being really irresponsible to his job, the fans, and the league allowing her to keep throwing trash in his occupation. It's selfish -- he clearly doesn't care who gets affected by it.

The issue isn't with her. It is with everyone responding to yer. She is a coat riding attention whore. You wouldn't know who she was if she was Miko Smith whose husband was a mailman.

The best ammo against her is to just not reply. Follow her if you want but just don't reply. The fact she has a radio show with Omar tells you all you need to know. Don't give her the time and her comments will fall on deaf ears.

She wears the pants in the relationship . Simple as that .

I sent her about 5 really nice messages telling her what I think. Ya'll should do the same and THEN leave it at that....

Now that I got it out and off my chest I could care less

she is like a buldog without a leash, she continues to be a moron simply because she can, because she can rile up the masses and make them lose focus on whats going on, she did the same stuff in Atlanta, but it is what it is, people pay attention to the wrong stuff and people just pay too much attention to her cause they believe she has some "insider" information but everything spews out of her mouth is worse than Heath Evans

No, she is a moron because people continue to read her stuff. Quit reading it and nobody would no about her

McCain getting dragged into it

Chris McCain ‏@DolphinEret
Stop hitting me up asking me to ask ppl to stay. If someone has the decision to stay with us and they leave then F em. #AintNoRuleToWhoopAss

Anthony ‏@PhinsTweets
@DolphinEret ok, but can you ask Miko to leave?

@PhinsTweets everyone wants ppl to leave that starts telling the truth. Lol. She is dope. %100 facts. I hope they never leave @iHeartMiko

Anthony ‏@PhinsTweets
@DolphinEret @iHeartMiko well she told all Dolphins fans to "eat a dick" sooooo ...

Anthony ‏@PhinsTweets
@DolphinEret @iHeartMiko oh, and she thinks Tannehill is the main issue with the team. You can't possibly think that's "the truth" Chris.

@PhinsTweets @iHeartMiko no comments bout my players. I like em all. But doesn't take away that she speaks facts. That's how she was feeling

Miko Grimes ‏@iHeartMiko 2m2 minutes ago
@DolphinEret A better question(s) WHAT have i said thats a lie & WHAT have i said thats BAD about RT? They want me 2have their opinion. FOH!

Back
Top Bottom