How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long before enough is enough with Miko Grimes? Can we trade Brent?

You know ... I never know anything she says unless someone posts it here. Hmmm.

I choose to remain Miko twitter free.

When we signed Brent, Miko was fun and mouthy on Twitter. Everyone loved her. But I knew the day would come when she would turn against Dolphins fans just like she did with Falcons fans. She will do the same to whatever Brent's next team is in the future. It is just who she is, a female Omar Kelly. There is a reason I don't follow either of them on Twitter anymore or pay attention to what they say. It is nonsense to get a rise out of people and the creation of threads like this is exactly what feeds her and what she wants.

They are good friends on Twitter to. Seems like Omar kisses her ass. Said he'd take Grimes over Vontae recently, I think that's stupid considering age and overall physical ability.

I say we bomb this thot with tweets until she blocks us.... i sent in a few for the day hahaha.

I already know where she sits and if that henny got me lose i wont hesitate to throw a drink at her next season... too much disrespect coming from this stripper wanna be ghettolicious broad.

Why do u guys care what she thinks so much? Is she on the team? No. Is she employed by the fins? No. Why does an opinion bother some of you so much?

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 34m34 minutes ago

Stupid ass idiot ass Dolphin fans! When will u learn i can say WHAT I WANT just like u can? And if this doesnt apply, then im not tlkn 2u.

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 36m36 minutes ago

Hey @MiamiDolphins i think u forgot to mail my check. Apparently, im an employee, not just a wife, fan & media loud mouth. I accept cash too

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 22h22 hours ago

People tagging @MiamiDolphins talking **** about me like i care. HA! I promise u the Dolphins care less than i do, but keep tweeting them.
1f602.png

Miko Grimes @iHeartMiko · 22h22 hours ago

Fans: "Im a season ticket holder and Brent's wife is talking **** about the fans. She called us a POS. Can u guys stop her?" Dolphins:
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png
1f634.png

Why do you care what she says?

As long as she gives Brent a good blow Job And hes ready to play , i can care less about What his trashy attention whore wive says... It's like a dog barking

Just don't pay attention to her. Don't listen to her on the radio, and don't follow her on Twitter. Simple as that.

Brent Grimes has been a good cornerback for us for two years, and we will probably get another year or two of good play out of him. He's an asset to the team. Brent's wife being a loud and obnoxious jerk shouldn't take anything away from that.

Back
Top Bottom