How many of you think Booker would... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think Booker would...

DBoston80 said:
I would just like to see a little more out of Booker!! Whats wrong with that? Funny you KIDS insist on bringing Boston into this because of my screenname!!! Real mature.....I have made my critisizm's of Boston well known around here...But if I say something about bookers attitude it's war...you guys are on me like Booker's your damn father!!! Get a grip...what exactly has he done to win you over that much????
Has nothing to do with Booker supposedly being my father, you have nothing to say why you expect more from Booker, you are just beating him down, Bring the facts, rather just making a statement. He went through a transition, and this year will be better. Why are you so bitter? I try to be positive with you, and all you do is kick Booker down with no substance!

DBoston80 said:
:lol: :lol: ...AHHH the guy feels betrayed by the Bears..poor Booker!!! Get over it your a professional right??? A million dollar athlete..if the "numbness" is still there after this long..he needs some help!!! Part of being a football player is being a man...someting like that shouldnt matter anymore!! Im a dolphins fan so I hope he snaps out of his trans and becomes the booker of old..its just funny how some people pick and choose who to criticize and who not to...

What exactly leads you to believe the "numbness" is still there today? Show me a quote or a link to an article that supports anything you are saying.

And yes, it is hilarious how some people pick and choose who to criticise and who not to.

Booker: Never caused problems in Chi, got traded suddenly and took a while to adjust. Never caused problems in Miami. Played last season. Never been suspended for breaking league rules. Former Pro Bowler. No major injury history

Boston: Caused problem in Arizona. Caused problems in SD. Former Probowler, Led league in receiving 1 season. 2 time offender of the leagues substance abuse policy. Pleaded no contest to assault charges. Seems injury prone.

DBoston80 said:
:lol: :lol: ...AHHH the guy feels betrayed by the Bears..poor Booker!!! Get over it your a professional right??? A million dollar athlete..if the "numbness" is still there after this long..he needs some help!!! Part of being a football player is being a man...someting like that shouldnt matter anymore!! Im a dolphins fan so I hope he snaps out of his trans and becomes the booker of old..its just funny how some people pick and choose who to criticize and who not to...

Dude....Booker's already said he's over it. The article that mentioned him talking with the GM there said so but that his "talk" with him simply cleared things up.

you know what's funny....that you're laughing during this whole thread. I think I just realized (too me long enough) that we are all taking you too seriously. If that's true :) I'll lay off. I does have to be somewhat funny to us posting again and again the same things just to try and convince you of something you already know. :lol:

DBoston80 said:
I would just like to see a little more out of Booker!! Whats wrong with that? Funny you KIDS insist on bringing Boston into this because of my screenname!!! Real mature.....I have made my critisizm's of Boston well known around here...But if I say something about bookers attitude it's war...you guys are on me like Booker's your damn father!!! Get a grip...what exactly has he done to win you over that much????

Because your clueless about Bookers attitude. Also if you want to insult people with the "kids" term maybe you could type better then a 14 year old on too much sugar.

DBoston80 said:
You would like to see a little more out of Booker? What's he supposed to do, lead the league in practice receptions??

You need to put down this thread and back away...you're embarassing yourself. And I mean that in the most constructive way possible. ;)

VanDolPhan said:
Because your clueless about Bookers attitude. Also if you want to insult people with the "kids" term maybe you could type better then a 14 year old on too much sugar.
:drinkers:

I Apoligize For Offending My Fellow Finheaven Brothers By Sayin I Wish Booker Would Show More Emotion!! I Know These Comments Have Been Hurtfull To Some Of You..iwill Dismiss The Fact He Seems To Not Care About Much On The Field...he Has Thr Right To Go Meet With Bears Ownership After It Had Been Months Since He Had Been Traded..maybe He Needed Closure.. Marty Please Keep Walking Around Like A Zombie..some People Love You For It....

DBoston80 said:
I Apoligize For Offending My Fellow Finheaven Brothers By Sayin I Wish Booker Would Show More Emotion!! I Know These Comments Have Been Hurtfull To Some Of You..iwill Dismiss The Fact He Seems To Not Care About Much On The Field...he Has Thr Right To Go Meet With Bears Ownership After It Had Been Months Since He Had Been Traded..maybe He Needed Closure.. Marty Please Keep Walking Around Like A Zombie..some People Love You For It....
Your just not getting it!

DBoston80 said:
:shakeno:

Wow someone's rep is scraping the bottom of the toilet bowl. Yeesh some people gotta learn when to just drop things.

Im not getting it??? My opinion on Booker shouldnt upset anyone on here..I said I wished he would be a little more emotional..I never questioned his performance..but you guys attack me like I shot your best friend in the head...My opinion has merit and not all of you have to agree with it...but if your gonna attack me because you disagree with me that shows immaturity..I expect better from this site.

DBoston80 said:

It looks like I was wrong perhaps with the second paragraph of my last post in this thread........."you know what's funny....that you're laughing during this whole thread. I think I just realized (too me long enough) that we are all taking you too seriously. If that's true I'll lay off. I does have to be somewhat funny to us posting again and again the same things just to try and convince you of something you already know."

Hey, I just quoted myself. :chuckle:

DBoston80 said:
Im not getting it??? My opinion on Booker shouldnt upset anyone on here..I said I wished he would be a little more emotional..I never questioned his performance..but you guys attack me like I shot your best friend in the head...My opinion has merit and not all of you have to agree with it...but if your gonna attack me because you disagree with me that shows immaturity..I expect better from this site.

Your opinion only has merit if you have half a sense about what your talking about. Every point you brought up got shot down in fact and you resorted to childish antics. Your not getting shot down because of your opinion. Your getting shot down because of your attitude and lack of understanding.

If Booker took a photo of himself humping the Fins mascot would it make you feel better?

Or how about if he roided up, was constantly injured and liked to beat up old people at the airport...would you like him better then?

Back
Top Bottom