How many of you think Booker would... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think Booker would...

jaxdolfan said:
Exactly. The press is dying for something to print. Saban has cut off the media from talking to the players for the most part.

All they can print is what they see at practice.

All I see is that Booker is easily the least reported of the WR.

If you cant see that, there is no convincing you. :o

There is too much stuff going on for the press to be interested in talking about how receivers are catching in practice.

Chambers is still looking for his big breakout year, to become top 3 in the league. So people will hype him up.

Boston is coming off of a season ending injury, so everyone wants to know how he is progressing.

But then Booker is just out there playing. How much do you hear about Thompson? These two just don't have any hype on them because they are just playing.

Why talk about Booker catching passes in training camp, when you can talk about all the other dirt, that will have people READING you articles. Who wants to read about Booker catching passes, when you can hear about progression with Ronnie's contact. Or you could hear about the other million things that went down in the last few months.

jaxdolfan said:
Exactly. The press is dying for something to print. Saban has cut off the media from talking to the players for the most part.

All they can print is what they see at practice.

All I see is that Booker is easily the least reported of the WR.

If you cant see that, there is no convincing you. :o
Booker is not a deep threat....he is not going to catch the 5O yard bombs...he catches short passes for first downs with occasional YAC....Not exactly the type of catch you would write about if you were reporting from camp.

If you can't see that, there's no convincing you.

4evaFinz said:
There is too much stuff going on for the press to be interested in talking about how receivers are catching in practice.
Why does it say you're only 15 years old in your profile??

Noodle Arm said:
I find it funny that people think they know Booker and what he's feeling. From all accounts he's having a good camp, you just don't hear about him because he doesn't do anything flashy. (granted reports are he didn't have a good practice lastnight though) I know he had some issues with being traded last season, but it seems he's over it and is doing his job...so I don't know where all this "he's not showing any desire" talk is coming from. Do you know him?...did he tell you this personally? If not then don't put words in his mouth or tell us what he's feeling.

well said

He's not even mentioned in our camp reports. Our camp reports, written by the most homeriffic homers out there...who are looking for anything good to say about anybody.

He's invisible out there.

eddie4fins said:
well said

..Not really...

..I said Booker gives me a bad impression every time I see him, his body language everything!! Nothing I see in him say's "Let's go!!" Some think thats ok and as long as he produces fine!! But if not atleast we will know why..:D

jaxdolfan said:
He's not even mentioned in our camp reports. Our camp reports, written by the most homeriffic homers out there...who are looking for anything good to say about anybody.

He's invisible out there.

Let me get this straight -- because the camp people can't see him across the field and under the shed in the middle, he blows? :rolleyes:

I don't care if Booker is flashy or invisible. Actually, that isn't true -- I want him to be invisible until the ball comes his way and he makes the clutch reception. That is what he excels at.

Back
Top Bottom