How many of you think Booker would... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think Booker would...

VanDolPhan said:
Your opinion only has merit if you have half a sense about what your talking about. Every point you brought up got shot down in fact and you resorted to childish antics. Your not getting shot down because of your opinion. Your getting shot down because of your attitude and lack of understanding.
:yes:

DBoston80 said:
Im not getting it??? My opinion on Booker shouldnt upset anyone on here..I said I wished he would be a little more emotional..

No, you said:

DBoston80 said:
How many of you think Booker would.....rather leave Monday nights game on the Chicago bus rather than Miami??? This guy show's no desire to be a Phin...I never hear any comments about how excited he is for the season..how Marty looks to return to his Pro Bowl level..NOTHING!! The man has talent and CAN be a great asset, but to me it seems like he would rather go back home with the Bears monday...Whats his deal??? Not to many players thirst to be in Chicago and act totally numb to Miami?? It's very confusing....He actually is a huge BUZZKILL!!!!!!!!! Marty whats the story my man??:confused: :confused:

DBoston80 said:
I never questioned his performance..

You sure seemed to be doing so when you cite how you haven't heard about how he hasn't said anything about returning to the Pro Bowl.

DBoston80 said:
but you guys attack me like I shot your best friend in the head...My opinion has merit and not all of you have to agree with it...

You opinion is apparently that Booker needs to show more emotion. I don't think there is any merit there at all. He was a quiet guy in Chicago, too. He's a Marvin Harrison type, not a Chad Johnson or Terrell Owens type as far as how he handles running his mouth and things. You might prefer guys who talk, but that doesn't make staying quiet wrong. In addition, your opinion sure seemed to be that you thought Booker was some sort of traitor or that he wasn't giving the team his all. There is no merit there either if you ask me.

DBoston80 said:
but if your gonna attack me because you disagree with me that shows immaturity..I expect better from this site.

Dude...it goes both ways. You're entitled to express your opinion, and we're entitled to express our opinion about your opinion. If you can't handle that, perhaps the maturity problem is on your end. Nobody here has made a personal attack against you.

GRYPHONK said:
So I guess when he hurt his knee last year but rather then electing to take the rest of the season off like many speculated he decided to play, I guess that shows no will to play here.

The guy has been a class act, hasn't held out, hasn't demanded a trade and some still wanna down the guy who had a home and family in Chicago who one day out of the blue was basically forced to leave his home and family to go to another city.

LOL why do u feel the need to question one of the few class acts we have on the team?

And to a team that was dysfunctional and coached by DW.

KOYUNG said:
Being that he felt betrayed by this team he is probably hesitant in getting involved emotionally with another. He got a reality check of the business side of it and is probably still uneasy about getting comfortable with an organization again. He'll impress this year no doubt.

LOL I looked at your picture and my exact comment was " Wow, is that really Koyung?"

Then I saw the comment " Yup that's me" LOL

Nice to know the Phins have some beautiful fans as well

DBoston80 said:
..rather leave Monday nights game on the Chicago bus rather than Miami??? This guy show's no desire to be a Phin...I never hear any comments about how excited he is for the season..how Marty looks to return to his Pro Bowl level..NOTHING!! The man has talent and CAN be a great asset, but to me it seems like he would rather go back home with the Bears monday...Whats his deal??? Not to many players thirst to be in Chicago and act totally numb to Miami?? It's very confusing....He actually is a huge BUZZKILL!!!!!!!!! Marty whats the story my man??:confused: :confused:
I haven't seen any news whatsoever concerning Booker. Nothing that says he's excited for the season, but nothing that says he wants to go back to the Bears, either. I think most of us assume until we hear something different that he's fine.

He's #2 on the depth chart so he can't be that undesired to play for the Phins. I think he will play very hard to show his old team why they made a mistake trading him and Stockar is going to reinforce that. And hopefully Gordon will rip up the Bears to show the 3rd we got from the deal and used to get Lamar was not wasted either.

"And they say I'm a Dreamer. But I'm not the only one...":evil:

Does nobody remember the article where an enthusiastic Marty said he was excited about Linehan and felt he could fit well in this offense?

DBoston80 said:
i]...My opinion is based on what I have heard...you dont have to like it...the guy is like a stiff..no emotion...BUZZKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: [/i]

So was Barry Sanders, That guy would break an 89 TD.....then simply hand the ball to the ref.

No spike, no dance......

HVACservice said:
So was Barry Sanders, That guy would break an 89 TD.....then simply hand the ball to the ref.

No spike, no dance......

Yeah, Barry was old school that way.

My dad being a Bears fan, I have nothing but respect for Booker. For several years he was an elite reciever, but didn't carry any attitude with that. Anyone who is down on Booker doesn't know how hard he plays come game time, and i don't think I have seen many recievers with his ability to take the hit and still make the catch. He may not make the flashiest catches, but he does haul in some difficult ones that don't make the highlight reels.

The lack of stories on him is telling. I'm sure reporters would love to talk about Booker's circus catches or the completions made to booker, but I have read just about everything and the guy just isnt mentioned. If he catches a ball, it would be mentioned. If he torched BUA, it would be mentioned.

He really hasn't done anything noteable...and this guy is a probowler.

WTF!>?|???

jaxdolfan said:
The lack of stories on him is telling. I'm sure reporters would love to talk about Booker's circus catches or the completions made to booker, but I have read just about everything and the guy just isnt mentioned. If he catches a ball, it would be mentioned. If he torched BUA, it would be mentioned.

He really hasn't done anything noteable...and this guy is a probowler.

WTF!>?|???

I am sure they would love to talk about Booker's catches in Miami eh? Except there are bigger stories in Miami. Lots of big FA signings. Trades. Releases. QB Battle. Shooting of McDougle. Kelly's Son's Death. LSU's Former Coach's Death. Miami Staff Member Hit by Lightning. Boston's Return. Rookie Progression. Rookie Signings. Brown's Lack of Signing. Frerotte's Holdout. Not to mention about 25 articles pertaining to Ricky Dicky. I am sure the list is 10x longer, but somehow reporters are interested in putting Booker's circus catches in TC above all of that.

Think before you speak, you make no sense.

Exactly. The press is dying for something to print. Saban has cut off the media from talking to the players for the most part.

All they can print is what they see at practice.

All I see is that Booker is easily the least reported of the WR.

If you cant see that, there is no convincing you. :o

Back
Top Bottom