Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list

Allbright is the guy that reported the Chiefs were working on a deal with Mathis, Mathis then said his sources were on drugs.

I don't know if he can coach, but he was awesome as Wolverine!

Allbright is the guy that reported the Chiefs were working on a deal with Mathis, Mathis then said his sources were on drugs.

good let that be the case too here...although with tannebaum making the decision drugs are what we are gonna need...lots of them...i think i may just jump in my time machine and fast forward 5 years

As I recall he did three things that come to mind. He made a lousy team better ... getting them to .500. He threw his players under the bus - basically blaming them and he mouthed off about wanting to take control of the personnel decisions, thus getting him fired by Marky. As I recall it was Marky trading players not HuJack ... but I haven't had time to fact check so I could be wrong.

If Campbell resurrects Miami from the dead and somehow gets to 10-6 it's his job long term. Even consistent fight and winning games could solidify his job.

I really hope Ross and Tannebum aren't going around asking about HC's for next year when we have Campbell at the helm, like the Sparano thing.... Do they not know that everyone has a cellular device that sends information immediately nowadays?

There are pros and cons. If Fins look like they're definitely moving on from Campbell regardless of record, that could send a bigger message of "forget this season" to the players, maybe stop buying into Campbell's preaching. Of course, anyone still loafing around I'm sure is going to get axed anyways, so maybe it isn't really a huge deal.

On the other hand, I'm sure Campbell already knows this is a very, very lucky shot hes has to tryout being HC, and he probably knows business is business if the FO is searching.

I thought he was pretty good as Wolverine. Not so much as Van Helsing, but that script was atrocious.

I have Hue and McDaniels as my 1st 2 candidates. Don't get the hatred for Hue; I think he'll be a much better HC 2nd time around.

Sign me up for Hue, anyone who can get a sorry ass team that he inherited in Oakland to 8-8 is a genius....he had Oakland's offense ranked #4 the year before...he is doing a better job with the Bengals Offense than Gruden did and he is a guy the players respect....he is capable of getting the best out or RT, taking his potential and making it a reality on the field.....I like it.....

I don't like this "rumor" at all for 2 reazons. First, I like Campbell and want to see what he can do without looking over his shoulder....plus they tried doing aomething like that before when sparano was still the coach. Does Rpsz just never learns anything?

And #2 if not Campbell then bring zomeone in who has actually won before instead of yet another unproven guy....smh

Ozzy rules

Sign me up for Hue, anyone who can get a sorry ass team that he inherited in Oakland to 8-8 is a genius....he had Oakland's offense ranked #4 the year before...he is doing a better job with the Bengals Offense than Gruden did and he is a guy the players respect....he is capable of getting the best out or RT, taking his potential and making it a reality on the field.....I like it.....

So Sparano took a 1 and 15 team and won the east at 11 and 5 and yet he sucked after that. If not Campbell then get a real HC instead of a guy that went 8 and 8 even if that was a ****y team

Ozzy rules

Hue Jackson = black Joe Philbin. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Because you just pulled it out of your ass because one guy is black the other is white.....for one and the most important one is he was a HC before, he has experience calling plays as an OC which Philbin had neither....he is respected by his players and peers, Philbin in not, Philbin will have a hard time finding a position coach job next yr.....Hue also has experience coaching the defensive side of the ball which is a plus when running an offense (see Belicheat, he lives in the offensive meeting room giving tips and pointers about the defense) He should definitely be brought in for an interview and if he has the right group of coordinators lined up, he would be the front runner.....

Back
Top Bottom