Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list

I'd love that signing.

He's only improved that offense since Gruden left. He's made Dalton damn good, he'd be a great get.

Him or little Shanny.

Dalton's offensive coordinators continue to be hot commodities, meanwhile in Miami...

I'd love that signing.

He's only improved that offense since Gruden left. He's made Dalton damn good, he'd be a great get.

Him or little Shanny.
This. I'd be happy with Gus malzahn too.

FWIW, allbright has pretty good sources. He's accurate more often than not.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

To be fair Jackson has done a good job with Dalton and we all know how Dalton and RT are constantly compared to one another. Jackson could get the job for this fact alone because we know RT is our future whether we like it or not

Hue Jackson = black Joe Philbin. Tell me why I'm wrong.

You are the one that made the assertion. It's up to you to support and prove your point. Not the rest of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope Ross and Tannebum aren't going around asking about HC's for next year when we have Campbell at the helm, like the Sparano thing.... Do they not know that everyone has a cellular device that sends information immediately nowadays?

Everyone knows Campbell is the intrim coach, its quite a differant scenario. The chances of Campbell being named coach are slim. He got the job because there was basically noone else, all the coordinators in front of him suck.
The team needs to start its research now. Campbell will be evaluated but no team is going to wait until the season is over when they have an intrim coach

Hue Jackson is a very good, fiery type of coach.

He turned the Raiders around in one year then got shafted.

Maybe he stepped on some people's toes & pissed off some people in the process

but the Raiders were HORRIBLE before he got there.

He would FORCE RT to get better, or be passed up.

Back
Top Bottom