Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list

IIRC Oakland fans were pretty bummed to see Jackson go. Not a huge fan of him but I'm sure he will be a name we see a lot.

I hope Campbell gets a fair shake. Although if improvement doesn't get shown on either side of the ball I'm sure fans will turn on him quick

i'm glad you are not in charge, because this Sparano was not an interim/future candidate at the time. Campbell is a candidate NOT the incumbent. it would be prudent and NOT disrespectful to
start the search now

You can't say "Campbell can be the long term answer" and then go around asking about coaches in week 5 of the season. The players will basically go into preseason mode.

I really hope Ross and Tannebum aren't going around asking about HC's for next year when we have Campbell at the helm, like the Sparano thing.... Do they not know that everyone has a cellular device that sends information immediately nowadays?

Not even close to being relevant to the Sparano situation.

So Sparano took a 1 and 15 team and won the east at 11 and 5 and yet he sucked after that. If not Campbell then get a real HC instead of a guy that went 8 and 8 even if that was a ****y team

Ozzy rules

You have to look at what a guy does with the talent he has, if he had 8-8 talent he would have had that team in the playoffs but he didn't....Nobody is a guarantee but you want a guy who can do more with less....you might start out with a great roster but injuries happen, you need a coach that the players respect and will give his team a chance to win each Sunday....Hue has proven he can coach in this league....the issue isn't can Hue coach it's if the front office will let him coach....Sparano is a good coach, if Ross would have gotten out the way instead of trying to find the quick fix that team was on the way to being very solid....they were a QB away....give Sparano RT and we are in the playoffs at least 2 of the last 3 yrs.....but Ross had to stab him in the back after Sparano was already wounded and feeling the pressure, that bull**** move by Ross left Tony blowing in the wind....

You can't say "Campbell can be the long term answer" and then go around asking about coaches in week 5 of the season. The players will basically go into preseason mode.

They've already announced that they are in search mode. So it's understood that Campbell is auditioning for HC, but it would be a detriment not to continue the search.

IIRC Oakland fans were pretty bummed to see Jackson go. Not a huge fan of him but I'm sure he will be a name we see a lot.

I hope Campbell gets a fair shake. Although if improvement doesn't get shown on either side of the ball I'm sure fans will turn on him quick

My guess is if Campbell goes 8-8 he's out, the only way he has a chance is to get this team in the playoffs or real close to the playoffs like if a team beats us out not because we lose a game but they win a game....this team will have to finish strong....gonna be hard when you change all the coaches in week 4 and you have only one week to make your changes before game planning your next opponent

honestly fan we need lose out and get first pick like colts did 4yr ago.... I would pick best player available. if it qb or dt it find with me to. right now they are no superstar player on dolphins. we have 2 good wr,1 cb,c,ss, maybe 2 ot, and dt...

They've already announced that they are in search mode. So it's understood that Campbell is auditioning for HC, but it would be a detriment not to continue the search.

Exactly, one of the benefits to firing mid season is to have a jump on the other teams, I'm sure plenty of agents are getting phone calls and whispers are being made....

The rumors are from low level media hacks that have nothing else to write about.
Hopefully Campbell and the team can get rolling and not get wrapped up in all the media reports creating rumors, and trying to create stories.

I have Hue and McDaniels as my 1st 2 candidates. Don't get the hatred for Hue; I think he'll be a much better HC 2nd time around.

I'll take Hue and Mike Smith as my top two....

Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list

Wonder who's at the bottom of the list ? That's who we'll get :crazy:

[video=youtube;b72BXfMPzHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b72BXfMPzHs[/video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b72BXfMPzHs

Hue Mic'd up 4:45 mark to 9:08

Good Stuff, thanks.....I like how he talks to his team, especially when they screw up and how he took responsibility for calling a bad play for the coverage but then made sure the QB new he still has to take care of it(ball).....

IIRC Oakland fans were pretty bummed to see Jackson go.

Oakland fans wanted him? Then PASS.

I hope with everything in me this rumor is false. DO NOT WANT and WILL NOT SUPPORT.

I'd rather have mangini.

ok thanks...i'm not a fan of this option...hue jackson get us over the hump??? isnt he the oc in cinci now? ehhhh
Yes and he's been pretty damn good for them. Most bengal fans expected him to get a future HC gig.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Oakland fans wanted him? Then PASS.

I hope with everything in me this rumor is false. DO NOT WANT and WILL NOT SUPPORT.

I'd rather have mangini.

What kind of logic is that?

Back
Top Bottom