Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

Do not want him, or take him for just a few years before he actually retires, over Gase who is an up and coming HC that will eventually be at the position BB is now, for many many many years.

The position to be able to own a boat? I think he can probably do that now.

better yet win one with jay cutler bill and then we'll talk.

ha ha

Bill Belichick wouldn't waste one sentence speaking to someone dense enough to question his coaching ability.

I'm glad I don't watch tape. Apparently it should carry some type of warning, like a cigarette box.

Looks like both NE’s OC and DC could potentially leave after this season. If they and BB left, the Patriots would be done!!!

Anybody else think this has some obscure general likeness to Shula, Wayne and Dan as to the end result (and not the drama leading up).

Older HOF QB and the HOF HC who brought him into the league coming to the end of their respective tenures.

Fast forward with Brady gone, BB gone and a team looking to find "life after".

At some point, I think the near sighted Jimmy G trade will come back to haunt that franchise.

And for the record, I'm not saying Jimmy G was Scott Mitchell in that analogy. :)

You're beyond insane if you wouldn't take BB at any role and any level of control desired. He can have full control of ticket prices for all the ****s I give.

Doesn't matter though because it would never happen. He isn't stupid enough to come to this loser of an organization we've become.

Just getting him out of the division would be a huge win for us.

1. No way in hell will Bill Belichick ever coach the Miami Dolphins - no matter what Colin Cowherd spews out.

2. He wouldn't be classless enough to go after a job that already has a coach - especially when the job he has always wanted; the Giants is open.

3. He probably doesn't even leave NE

4. Our roster stinks, even if you think this is a possibility why would a 65 year old with only a few shots left come here?

I think Belichick would consider the Miami job to get back at Kraft and Brady, if all of this new reporting is true. Belichick strikes me as an incredibly spiteful, egotistical man. Probably a big part of what makes him a great coach.

Also, Bill Belichick has too much class to go after a job that already has a coach? Are you ****ing kidding me, UK? Man, I love you, but are you serious? We're talking about a guy who is running around town carrying on an open affair with a married woman like he has too much class to steal another man's job?

Guy's a cheating piece of **** in both his personal and professional lives. Great coach, but a cheating piece of ****. Class doesn't even enter the picture.

Btw also heard speculation that he would retire as a head coach and stick to front office duties if he left.

I think Belichick would consider the Miami job to get back at Kraft and Brady, if all of this new reporting is true. Belichick strikes me as an incredibly spiteful, egotistical man. Probably a big part of what makes him a great coach.

Also, Bill Belichick has too much class to go after a job that already has a coach? Are you ****ing kidding me, UK? Man, I love you, but are you serious? We're talking about a guy who is running around town carrying on an open affair with a married woman like he has too much class to steal another man's job?

Guy's a cheating piece of **** in both his personal and professional lives. Great coach, but a cheating piece of ****. Class doesn't even enter the picture.

Lmao! BB is a cheating POS but it would be a great move on our part. It would be demoralizing to the Patriots! He would bring all of their secrets and then we would dominate them!

A cheat? Yea. Don't know much about his lovelife. But I suspect he has a degree of respect for his profession.

Maybe im wrong about that. But I still think if he was ever going to leave NE, it would be for the Giants

A cheat? Yea. Don't know much about his lovelife. But I suspect he has a degree of respect for his profession.

Maybe im wrong about that. But I still think if he was ever going to leave NE, it would be for the Giants

It's been pretty reliably reported that he's having a pretty open affair with a married woman. I strongly agree with you that if he moves this season, it will be to the Giants, but I strongly disagree with you about his 'respect' and class. The guy's all about winning, not about being ethical or right. While I guess I respect him in some sense for that, I won't ever say he's a classy or good person.

Truly incredible football coach, though. I won't ever deny that, even as I call him a piece of **** human being and cheater.

It depends on how bad BB wants to stick it to Kraft. Coaching a hated rival and turning the tide against NE twice a year would be mucho gratifio.

Bill Belichick wouldn't waste one sentence speaking to someone dense enough to question his coaching ability.

I'm glad I don't watch tape. Apparently it should carry some type of warning, like a cigarette box.

That’s not the question or answer. Do you think he could win a super bowl with this version of jay cutler?

You gonna answer that? No doubt he’s a hell of a coach can he walk on water and make that happen?

It’s not going to happen, but what the hell I’ll add to it. I’d fire Grier & make BB the GM/EVP of Football Operations. Then he’d finally can Tannenbaum. Give him control, f it. Again, not going to happen, but the thought of it makes me really warm and fuzzy inside.

Back
Top Bottom