Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

I’m gonna agree with others if he leaves it will be the giants.

But the Miami thing isnt happening.

But hey go beli and take freaking gronk with you. I’ve had enough of that monster

What is happening? I've entered bizarro world!

HahahahahahHa. Zero chance he comes to Miami. Don’t get your hopes up.

Gase will be the guy here for at least the next 2 years.

I’d say this is correct by the way. He went to the playoffs his first year he lost his qb his entire 2nd year he would get 2018 and 2019 before miami did anything with a coach.

And he’d deserve it. I’d tell you tanny stays healthy there won’t be any more 6 and 10s but the vultures would circle

All of the reports that I have read, the Gaints seems like the spot for him. Regardless, it will be the end of the Patriots.

This kind of stuff usually doesn’t stay off the football field. So if there is that kind of riff it should catch up with you in the postseason. In the case of the pats well...

One can only hope ha ha

2020 is the year I’d predict if gase was let go. Reason tanny gets 2018 if that fails due to medical 2019 gase gets to draft his qb 2019 becomes a mulligan 2020 they’d want results

That’s how I see it.

But front office folks would be on shorter leash. Tannenbaum can only dodge questions so long. Grier would be first to go because tbaum would scapegoat

That dude takes zero responsibility for anything in pressers

I doubt there's much truth to these stories. Of course there's friction between the coach and his players sometimes, but these guys are all about legacy and they won't let some trivial spat ruin their legacy. Belichick and Brady are no longer playing football for money...they play for legacy and reputation. Thats all there is left to play for in sports or in business when you've already made it. This story is just stupid and I'd be shocked if either played/coached for another team.

It's been pretty reliably reported that he's having a pretty open affair with a married woman. I strongly agree with you that if he moves this season, it will be to the Giants, but I strongly disagree with you about his 'respect' and class. The guy's all about winning, not about being ethical or right. While I guess I respect him in some sense for that, I won't ever say he's a classy or good person.

Truly incredible football coach, though. I won't ever deny that, even as I call him a piece of **** human being and cheater.

Didn't Marino have a love child? Do you view him as a POS human being?

Would be a dickmove for him to snake the Giants job from McDaniels since he was interviewing for it, but it is Belicheck lol

Back
Top Bottom