*** Hurricane Recruiting News *** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hurricane Recruiting News ***

Here's what I was told...

One night after one of the football games this season (I won't say which one), Todd got off of the bus and sucker punched one of the younger kids. Mind you, Todd weighs 300lbs and the kid weighs like 135lbs soaking wet (He is a freshman or sohopmore). This all happened after the coaches spoke to both Todd and the other kid extensively about family and team.

Both kids appeared like everything was okay, then a few hours later, Todd got off of the bus after the game and sucker punched the kid out of no where.

Needless to say this got back UM and it did not go over well I will just leave it at that. I don't want to go into this any further, but I will just say that there is a lot more to this "strained relationship" between The U and Todd.

I wouldn't be too concerned about this.

Looks like Chandler and Godfrey are both headed to....USF now. Can't believe that. So much for that ***-whoopin helping out in recruiting.
Let this be a message to Randy Shannon to run up the score Urban Meyer style against our in-state rivals. These guys should be happy to play just one year for the University of Miami than be starters when they walk in the door at USF. It's become a joke how undesirable it is to play at the U lately.

Brandon Willis will be on campus this weekend. He's a local boy to me. He lives roughly 10 minutes from my place. Don't be surprised if he gets swayed.

Just sayin'.

;)

i forgot who i was talking to here about USF starting to win recruiting battles in the Miami area. He was telling me how we only getting the left overs from Miami's recruiting board. Its still to early to tell if they will be coming to USF because things can change in the drop of a dime just like they changed their minds about going to Miami but i am happy about this! :)

kpcane;1063245443[B said:
]Looks like Chandler and Godfrey are both headed to....USF now. Can't believe that. So much for that ***-whoopin helping out in recruiting.[/B]
Let this be a message to Randy Shannon to run up the score Urban Meyer style against our in-state rivals. These guys should be happy to play just one year for the University of Miami than be starters when they walk in the door at USF. It's become a joke how undesirable it is to play at the U lately.

I must admit i was impressed on how you dominated us in the trenches in that game but that game would be much closer if Grothe was playing. Im just glad we got our freshman QB some big game experience.

i forgot who i was talking to here about USF starting to win recruiting battles in the Miami area. He was telling me how we only getting the left overs from Miami's recruiting board. Its still to early to tell if they will be coming to USF because things can change in the drop of a dime just like they changed their minds about going to Miami but i am happy about this! :)

Well it wasn't really a battle for Chandler. According to Chandler himself, we stopped recruiting him. I'm sure Jcane could offer some more insight into what actually went down in that situation.

Now if you guys pulled in Linder, Harris, McCartney, Lemonier, etc., then we can start talking about USF winning recruiting battles against us.

As for the game, I'm sure it would've been closer with Grothe in there, but the result would've been the same. You guys couldn't defend our passing attack. And Jacory threw some ducks that game too.

Well it wasn't really a battle for Chandler. According to Chandler himself, we stopped recruiting him. I'm sure Jcane could offer some more insight into what actually went down in that situation.

Now if you guys pulled in Linder, Harris, McCartney, Lemonier, etc., then we can start talking about USF winning recruiting battles against us.

As for the game, I'm sure it would've been closer with Grothe in there, but the result would've been the same. You guys couldn't defend our passing attack. And Jacory threw some ducks that game too.

Well thankfully Jerome Murphy is gone after this year because every one was abusing this guy. I know we have better CBs on the roster than him.. As for Grothe being in there he would of made the game closer but i pretty sure you guys still would of won, but it wasnt because of Jacory. Im pretty sure that if we could have stopped your running game, we would of held Jacory in check.

Well theres always next year. We got a 4 more matchups left to prove ourselves. Just glad we won the FL St game. I dont think we play them again till 2012

Well thankfully Jerome Murphy is gone after this year because every one was abusing this guy. I know we have better CBs on the roster than him.. As for Grothe being in there he would of made the game closer but i pretty sure you guys still would of won, but it wasnt because of Jacory. Im pretty sure that if we could have stopped your running game, we would of held Jacory in check.

Well theres always next year. We got a 4 more matchups left to prove ourselves. Just glad we won the FL St game. I dont think we play them again till 2012

Yeah I'm definitely glad we're playing you guys every year. Hopefully if you guys get big you won't stop playing us. I'm looking forward to this being a good rivalry.

Yeah I'm definitely glad we're playing you guys every year. Hopefully if you guys get big you won't stop playing us. I'm looking forward to this being a good rivalry.

now if only florida would stop ducking us... even if we lose its a game i want to see yearly or bi-yearly... They wont even play us at home... :(

Jermaine Barton and Brandon Linder both committed to Miami today. Very nice.
Rivals has said that Seantrel Henderson is going to take his final official visit to Miami. Anybody know if we have a realistic shot of landing that guy?

Wow, now Godfrey and Reese have both went to UCF. I don't know the whole story about Chandler, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back with the Canes somehow. Everything I've ever heard about him makes it seem like this kid really wants to be a Cane.

So apparently we're in a recruiting battle with traditional powers like Eastern Michigan and Southern Illinois for some DT recruit.

Back
Top Bottom