I am now a finfan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am now a finfan

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hell no!

But we do need Miami's help to make playoffs. We need the fins to beat the Broncos and Ravens. :( . Help out a rival team will ya!

Justasportsfan said:
Hell no!

But we do need Miami's help to make playoffs. We need the fins to beat the Broncos and Ravens. :( . Help out a rival team will ya!
no chance bro. We want and NEED that #2 draft pick.

Heh... you guys sound like us last year.

Lets weigh the pros and cons:

Con: We have to hear the ever annoying Bills fans saying we made the playoffs and you didn't.

Pro: We can savor the sound thrashing they'll receive by a real team.

I dunno... it's a tough call.

phinphanphrommi said:
Heh... you guys sound like us last year.

Lets weigh the pros and cons:

Con: We have to hear the ever annoying Bills fans saying we made the playoffs and you didn't.

Pro: We can savor the sound thrashing they'll receive by a real team.

I dunno... it's a tough call.
I think Buffalo could beat any team except Indy or New England if they made the playoffs...they would spank us :shakeno:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Welcome to the coral & aqua!
If you guys beat Denver AND Baltimore I "promise" I will root for the fins 14 out of 16 games next year. I **** you not :)

CirclingWagons said:
If you guys beat Denver AND Baltimore I "promise" I will root for the fins 14 out of 16 games next year. I **** you not :)
I too will cheer for the fins....... in preseason.

Its not gonna happen. We just find ways to lose and I think we beat cleveland and thats about it....... so what day should I set up a tee-time with you guys? The first playoff weekend Saturday or Sunday?I was thinkin around 9ish, figure we can get 18 in and be home by 1:00 to watch the wildcard matchups. I like San Diego as my cinderella pick this year.

Justasportsfan said:
Hell no!

didn't they do enough for you sunday :lol:

congrats on the win :cry:

Philter25 said:
Its not gonna happen. We just find ways to lose and I think we beat cleveland and thats about it....... so what day should I set up a tee-time with you guys? The first playoff weekend Saturday or Sunday?I was thinkin around 9ish, figure we can get 18 in and be home by 1:00 to watch the wildcard matchups. I like San Diego as my cinderella pick this year.
Denver and Baltimore will still lose 2 more games, so that puts us ahead of them if we run the table :)

Balto still has to play @Pitt and @Indy...bye-bye
Denver has to play @KC, @Tenn(both spoilers), and home against the Colts. Plus, Denver is really screwing the pooch right now.
Jax will not win out, that's a given.

Buffalo has this sched remaining:

Browns
@Bengals(our toughest game IMO)
@San Fran(they are hell-bent on drafting #1)
Pittsburgh(should have things locked up by then, if not, the Bills will be riding a 6-game winning streak and will still beat them).

it all comes down to the Bengal game IMO. Hopefully the Bengals hopes will be deflated with a loss at New England next week.

CirclingWagons said:
I think Buffalo could beat any team except Indy or New England if they made the playoffs...they would spank us :shakeno:
Yall couldn't beat the Steelers...Colts....Pats....and even if you made the superbowl, you'd just repeat your usual SB performance and Lose to the Eagles, another team the Bills couldn't beat if it came to it.

ltfinfan said:
didn't they do enough for you sunday :lol:

congrats on the win :cry:
No big deal. We only beat the fins. It's not like we beat a decent team. :lol: :jk:

It was a good game like I expected it to be. I was worried about this game unlike our games against the Rams and seahwaks.

Justasportsfan said:
Hell no!

Heck no. We are trying to lose. Has to be. Can't figure out any other reason to throw a pick to a DT like Feeley did yesterday. We are trying to lose the rest to make sure we stay number 2!

Don't expect a miracle!

BringBackShula said:
Yall couldn't beat the Steelers...Colts....Pats....and even if you made the superbowl, you'd just repeat your usual SB performance and Lose to the Eagles, another team the Bills couldn't beat if it came to it.
The Eagles have already set an appointment to lose on January 23rd, as usual :D

Yes, we CAN beat the Steelers...that's a team that lets you hang around...it's going to haunt them in the playoffs with whomever they face.

Back
Top Bottom