I am now a finfan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am now a finfan

Icer said:
Yeah the Jets are only 9-3, have a young team composed of like 22-27 yr olds, they aren't rising. lolz

How many of the top AFC teams have they beaten this year????? What's that 0?? Their D has improved but unless Curtis Martin's age is going backward instead of forward, I think I'd say an old veteran has sparked your team this year.

Icer said:
Your not "cool" on the internet unless you add a 'z', and we all know Jet's fans are coolz. lolz

If I am the Jets the only thing I am worried about is Penninton getting hurt so frequently. Vilma is a beast and he should have never went to f-ing Jetzzzzz.

Justasportsfan said:
Problem is, your future is uncertain.
Your future is very uncertain to my buffalo friend:tongue: .

Bledsoe is deffinatley not the future, and Lsoman isnt anything close to a sure lock to be the future.

Your O-Line, while doing better, still needs to be improved, sespecially if u plan on starting essentially a rookie(JP).

Your DT's(who are tremendously vital) are both in there 30's i beilieve, and arent gonna b around, at there impressive level anwyaz more then a year.

Posey and Fletcher are also both still good, but not getting any better soon.

i dont want to lose, i wish we could win the rest of our games...so i am rooting for buffalo too!!

All I know is if Buffalo goes to the playoffs, Mularkey has my vote as coach of the year!!

CirclingWagons said:
The Eagles have already set an appointment to lose on January 23rd, as usual :D

Yes, we CAN beat the Steelers...that's a team that lets you hang around...it's going to haunt them in the playoffs with whomever they face.

i thought the same of the patriots last year and look whatt happened.

Justasportsfan said:
Hell no!

But we do need Miami's help to make playoffs. We need the fins to beat the Broncos and Ravens. :( . Help out a rival team will ya!
I hope we lose to the Broncos and Ravens in that case then! I would rather pee on a live power line than help out the Bills! :D

muscle979 said:
How many of the top AFC teams have they beaten this year????? What's that 0?? Their D has improved but unless Curtis Martin's age is going backward instead of forward, I think I'd say an old veteran has sparked your team this year.
I love Curtis, but he makes a living on the Oline/scheme that's in place. The team would be better off starting LaMont Jordan, but we cant do that.
The way he's played this year is better than EVER, shocking isn't it? He's on pace for 1700 yds, a career high.

Also for good teams we have beaten, I'll admit there aren't too many but we play whose on our schedule, nothing we can do about it.
Cincinatti (6-6), Buffalo (6-6), San Diego (9-3)
And we lost by less than a TD to Pats and Ravens. I'm looking forward to Sunday, since it's @PIT biggest game in a while.

Back
Top Bottom