I am now a finfan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am now a finfan

darkoak said:
Well I remember way back when I actually felt sorry for the Bills and rooted for them to win one of those Superbowls they lost. I guess maybe I jinxed them or something. So I've decided I'll help cheer them into the playoffs, every game I'll throw them my support so they can reach the playoffs. I mean I'm no jinx right, that's just superstition.

:eek:

CirclingWagons said:
The Eagles have already set an appointment to lose on January 23rd, as usual :D

Yes, we CAN beat the Steelers...that's a team that lets you hang around...it's going to haunt them in the playoffs with whomever they face.
:roflmao: There is no way Buffalo is going to amount to anything against the Steelers.

CirclingWagons said:
If you guys beat Denver AND Baltimore I "promise" I will root for the fins 14 out of 16 games next year. I **** you not :)
I would rather cauterize both eyeballs with a searing, dull object than have a buffalo fan pull for us. But thanks for the offer.

:D

mbmonk said:
I would rather cauterize both eyeballs with a searing, dull object than have a buffalo fan pull for us. But thanks for the offer.

:D
you'll need all the help you can get to fill up those seats in Miami.

Justasportsfan said:
you'll need all the help you can get to fill up those seats.
That is why I have started a strict eating regiment. Triple cheeseburger combo, 3 times a day = me having to buy 3 seat for every game I go to.

:fatman:

Problem solved

mbmonk said:
That is why I have started a strict eating regiment. Triple cheeseburger combo, 3 times a day = me having to buy 3 seat for every game I go to.

:fatman:

Problem solved
Might as well play for the fins.

Justasportsfan said:
Might as well play for the fins.
He would be good at the OL or DT spot.

And the eagles arent going to lose on the 23rd this year. They are SICK. Did you see the game against GB? Man I was raised a philly fan but deviated towards Marino and the fins but I still follow the eagles religiously. They are a complete team this year. No weaknesses and they showed it against a GB team coming into the game that won 5 straight and Favre was HOT.

Philter25 said:
He would be good at the OL or DT spot.

And the eagles arent going to lose on the 23rd this year. They are SICK. Did you see the game against GB? Man I was raised a philly fan but deviated towards Marino and the fins but I still follow the eagles religiously. They are a complete team this year. No weaknesses and they showed it against a GB team coming into the game that won 5 straight and Favre was HOT.
The only thing I question about the eagles is can they stop the run. That was what got the Eagles to a large degree against the Panthers last year.

CirclingWagons said:
If you guys beat Denver AND Baltimore I "promise" I will root for the fins 14 out of 16 games next year. I **** you not :)
:lol:

Hey Fins, please beat New England while you are at it helping AFC East teams.
:)

Icer said:
Hey Fins, please beat New England while you are at it helping AFC East teams.
:)

What...you think we could be the SB champs when we couldn't even beat the lousy Jets and Bills...c'mon man!!!

Loser FinFans...huh!!!

Beating the Pats would be like the Jets winning a SB this season....so foogedaboudit !!!

Back
Top Bottom