I am now a finfan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am now a finfan

CirclingWagons said:
Denver and Baltimore will still lose 2 more games, so that puts us ahead of them if we run the table :)

Balto still has to play @Pitt and @Indy...bye-bye
Denver has to play @KC, @Tenn(both spoilers), and home against the Colts. Plus, Denver is really screwing the pooch right now.
Jax will not win out, that's a given.

Buffalo has this sched remaining:

Browns
@Bengals(our toughest game IMO)
@San Fran(they are hell-bent on drafting #1)
Pittsburgh(should have things locked up by then, if not, the Bills will be riding a 6-game winning streak and will still beat them).

it all comes down to the Bengal game IMO. Hopefully the Bengals hopes will be deflated with a loss at New England next week.
Pitts going to be battling NE for home field throughout. Pitt knows HOW important it is to NOT have to play in NE come playoff time. I expect Pitt to win out. Denver will get the 6th seed.

It's been a long time since any Bills fan had any reason for hope this late in the season. Your hope is to have a six game win streak? Good LUCK.

Philter25 said:
Pitts going to be battling NE for home field throughout. Pitt knows HOW important it is to NOT have to play in NE come playoff time. I expect Pitt to win out. Denver will get the 6th seed.
Mark my words, if Buffalo is 9-6 going into the Pitt game(at the Ralph), they will win, and win thoroughly.

The Bills were 3-6...to be 9-6 and one game away vs. a team fighting for POSITION?...smart money would be on Buffalo.

Drfletcherdc said:
It's been a long time since any Bills fan had any reason for hope this late in the season. Your hope is to have a six game win streak? Good LUCK.
*7 :D

it's unlikely, but I waited 6 months for football so I'm not giving up till it's officially over.

CirclingWagons said:
Mark my words, if Buffalo is 9-6 going into the Pitt game(at the Ralph), they will win, and win thoroughly.

The Bills were 3-6...to be 9-6 and one game away vs. a team fighting for POSITION?...smart money would be on Buffalo.
Ok.

CirclingWagons said:

the steelers have never faced a fg kicker like Lindell. They are in trouble :couch:

Clumpy said:
Go Fins! :mad:

Congrats on the win....Clumpy and Justasportsfan!!!

I was thinking...you guys may actually (I said may) be 10-6 and out of the playoffs...just like the Fins were last season!!!

If A.J. could cut down on the ints...we could give denver and balt. a run for their money...who knows...but I doubt it!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Congrats on the win....Clumpy and Justasportsfan!!!

I was thinking...you guys may actually (I said may) be 10-6 and out of the playoffs...just like the Fins were last season!!!

If A.J. could cut down on the ints...we could give denver and balt. a run for their money...who knows...but I doubt it!!!

Go Fins!!!
your vets have to step up. The younguns played well yesterday and although JT did a better job compared to the 1st game, he needs to play better against that Denver OL.

Surtain didn't play like a probowler that he is.

CirclingWagons said:

Didnt you make a mark my words statement last year about the Bills being 3-0 and in first place and the fins being 1-2 and in last place?

Trying to go 0-2 in the "mark my words" attempts?

Philter25 said:
Didnt you make a mark my words statement last year about the Bills being 3-0 and in first place and the fins being 1-2 and in last place?

Trying to go 0-2 in the "mark my words" attempts?
no, that was different wording, and I reversed that one yesterday :)

Well I remember way back when I actually felt sorry for the Bills and rooted for them to win one of those Superbowls they lost. I guess maybe I jinxed them or something. So I've decided I'll help cheer them into the playoffs, every game I'll throw them my support so they can reach the playoffs. I mean I'm no jinx right, that's just superstition.

darkoak said:
Well I remember way back when I actually felt sorry for the Bills and rooted for them to win one of those Superbowls they lost. I guess maybe I jinxed them or something. So I've decided I'll help cheer them into the playoffs, every game I'll throw them my support so they can reach the playoffs. I mean I'm no jinx right, that's just superstition.
Hey, if we happened to make it after being 3-6, wouldn't you feel obligated to root for us? Talk about a great comeback story... :)

Back
Top Bottom