I am now a finfan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am now a finfan

CirclingWagons said:
The Eagles have already set an appointment to lose on January 23rd, as usual :D

Yes, we CAN beat the Steelers...that's a team that lets you hang around...it's going to haunt them in the playoffs with whomever they face.

I don't think you can beat the steelers, but I agree they do let you hang around too much.

Justasportsfan said:
you'll need all the help you can get to fill up those seats in Miami.
Hey, at least when we say the name of our stadium, it doesn't remind people of vomit...The Ralph LMAO :roflmao:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Hey, at least when we say the name of our stadium, it doesn't remind people of vomit...The Ralph LMAO :roflmao:
Pro Player Stadium reminds me of study hall

CirclingWagons said:
Hey, if we happened to make it after being 3-6, wouldn't you feel obligated to root for us? Talk about a great comeback story... :)
umm...NO! :mad:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Proplayer just reminds everyone of the laghing stock of the nfl. Anyone watching Jay Leno tonight? :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Proplayer just reminds everyone of the laghing stock of the nfl. Anyone watching Jay Leno tonight? :D.
Whenever I hear "the ralph" I think of "I bent my wookie." Then I think of the Bills.... and it all comes together over one magical rainbow.

Philter25 said:
Whenever I hear "the ralph" I think of "I bent my wookie." Then I think of the Bills.... and it all comes together over one magical rainbow.
seek help dude. Dr. Phil may give you a discount for carrying his name.

Justasportsfan said:
Big deal...Our first losing season in 16 years. I'm sorry we're not as accustomed to losing as Bills fans...Next year we'll be back to our old winning ways, while the Barfalo fans will still be watching a mediocre ball club.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Big deal...Our first losing season in 16 years. I'm sorry we're not as accustomed to losing as Bills fans...Next year we'll be back to our old winning ways, while the Barfalo fans will still be watching a mediocre ball club.

Next year we'll be back to our old winning ways

How so?

Bills=on the rise Big Time
Jets=on the rise Big Time
Pats=ARE Big Time

Dolphins=.................................

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Problem is, your future is uncertain.

Anything that keeps the evil empire down, I am all for. I want nothing but pain for Buffalo. No way I EVER pull for the powers of darkness against anyone.

MDFINFAN said:
I don't think you can beat the steelers, but I agree they do let you hang around too much.
you also thought Wanny was a good coach .

CirclingWagons said:
How so?

Bills=on the rise Big Time
Jets=on the rise Big Time
Pats=ARE Big Time

Dolphins=.................................

The jets aren't rising like you think.

If the fins were even a half decent team they would've beaten the bills. 7 turnovers and they still didn't lose it till the last 2 minutes. So don't put too much into your own stock. The bills haven't beaten a good team since their sudden "Rise". I think buffalo could beat the jets if they made the playoffs but no way you beat NE, pittsburgh, or indy.

Justasportsfan said:
Problem is, your future is uncertain.
In the league today it is just as likely that the fins win next season as it is that they lose again. you don't know who will be running the team next year any better than anybody else does.

muscle979 said:
The jets aren't rising like you think.

If the fins were even a half decent team they would've beaten the bills. 7 turnovers and they still didn't lose it till the last 2 minutes. So don't put too much into your own stock. The bills haven't beaten a good team since their sudden "Rise". I think buffalo could beat the jets if they made the playoffs but no way you beat NE, pittsburgh, or indy.
Yeah the Jets are only 9-3, have a young team composed of like 22-27 yr olds, they aren't rising. lolz

Back
Top Bottom