I hate to say this ... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate to say this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to agree. While the boards are mainly for Dolphin fans, all fans are allowed to post. If other fans weren't allowed to post, I think the board would run out of things to talk about. This thread was on the right track, until justafan and MarinoFan confronted each other, and started to argue. I'm think they just dislike each other so much, that they argue just because...

It shouldn't matter if a person is a Bills, Jets, or Patriots fan... all that matters is that they aren't here to simply ruin the board's quality. People Person may not be a Dolphins fan, but his post in this forum pertains to the Fins, and isn't all smack.

That's just my opinion though...

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

As much as I hate to dispute a fellow Phin fan, I disagree that the "football" posts of Bills, Pats or Jets fans detract from this forum. Far from it, I think they make the forum a much better place. If all you've got on a forum are the fans of THAT team, you've basically got nothing better than a circle jerk. When a Bills fan posts info about the Bills, he's giving us a heads up on a team that we not only play 1/8th of our games against, but also compete with for the ever more imprtant Division Title. Now, if all they're doing is trolling, I agree they should be moved/warned. But if they bring legit issues about their teams, I think their performing a valuable service to this board.

They do when that is their intention.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

They do when that is their intention.

Oliver...

By that same token however, there are Phins fans who have issues with other Phins fans and do the same thing. Heck, you and I have disrupted a board or two going round and round about Fiedler/Lamar/whatever, doesn't make us bad people does it?:cool: Bottom line to me is, so long as they contribute more than they detract, I don't care if someone is a Bills, Pats, Jets, Dolphins, or Cardinals fan...um...there ARE still Cardinals fans aren't there? Somewhere? Or do the three of them live with the 4 Marlins fans?:lol:

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

By that same token however, there are Phins fans who have issues with other Phins fans and do the same thing. Heck, you and I have disrupted a board or two going round and round about Fiedler/Lamar/whatever, doesn't make us bad people does it?:cool: Bottom line to me is, so long as they contribute more than they detract, I don't care if someone is a Bills, Pats, Jets, Dolphins, or Cardinals fan...um...there ARE still Cardinals fans aren't there? Somewhere? Or do the three of them live with the 4 Marlins fans?:lol:

Of course you're right. I was just pointing out the obvious. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by MarinoFan
You lucked out with that miserable defense. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, bills a proof positive of that statement. No finfans are saying you DIDN'T improve, what we are saying is that you shouldn't be tooting that horn just yet, cause your defense is unproven. Seau is not coming in to be a difference maker, so most everyone expects Spikes to have more of an impact. Seau is just here to be a piece, not the whole friggin puzzle.

I've explained this before to him..:tongue:

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey AJ, I agree with you, and as much as I hate JAF, all I see from him is he follows me around, be it the smack forum or right here, and always has some stupid lame comment. I did say it is cool to see others posts on here every now and then. BUT JAF pushes the same thing over and over like a broken record, and it does get boring. Another example, is every now and then, you see clump make a dumb post. I'm fine with it, whatever. JAF is just annoying with his insistent crap about his team, and pissing in our water hole.

Hey, how about every single post he makes trying to insinuate that someone should be banned? I think it's getting old. He has nothing new to say, and that is why I argue so much with him. His arguments all recycle every now and then.

Now, that's my opinion. You do what you want though, this is your house.

Me follow you around? :rofl: You wish. I've been posting here longer than you have. :rolleyes: In this thread alone I replied to infins and not you and you responded to mine. So who's following who? You are one of the posters with the least amount of football knowledge in my opinion . PuhLease! Don't flatter yourself.

Every single posts , I say someone should be banned? :rofl: Prove it! Your problem is, you post with emotion rather than knowledge. When you have your back against the wall you attack the poster. I can't point out how many in this thread alone if you want.

If I am boring then don't read my post. How many times does that have to be pointed out to you?

Originally posted by justafan

What is Seau here for then? How much is he being paid not to make a difference? What was all the big deal they had with that press conference when he was signed ?Let's see you wiggle out of that statement.

BTW I can pull out threads were I said Seau was a good upgrade. Don't put words into my mouth.

Holy ****, have we not explained this 40 times? Seau...is...here...as...an...upgrade...
He...brings...years...and...years...of...experience...and...knowledge...
We..are..not..expecting..him..to..be..the..impact..player..he..was..5..or..6..years..ago..
If...he...does...come...in...and...has...a...huge...impact...then...we...all...will...be...even...happier...

I slowed it down for ya this time :cool:
What's the big deal of signing him? I dunno? The fact that you're signing a future HOF to your list who has proven himself throughout his whole career? I dunno..what is to get excited about? On the other hand you're getting excited over an overweight DL who won't even play more then 50% of the downs.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Holy ****, have we not explained this 40 times? Seau...is...here...as...an...upgrade...
He...brings...years...and...years...of...experience...and...knowledge...
We..are..not..expecting..him..to..be..the..impact..player..he..was..5..or..6..years..ago..
If...he...does...come...in...and...has...a...huge...impact...then...we...all...will...be...even...happier...

You don't read or comprehend well, do you?
Upgrading is making a difference for the better. Whether it's small or huge upgrade it's difference. :rolleyes:

How many times have I said he was an upgrade, just like you stated? Read my other post.

Let's me ask every finfan on this board, do you guys agree that you don't expect Seau to make an impact/difference (on or off the field)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course Seau will make a difference, what kind of a$$ backwards question is that. He was brought in to make a difference. Only the difference wont be held to tangible things. It will be the things that dont show up on the stat sheet, where Seau will make his BIGGEST impact. Your play on words or attempt to be sarcastic is the reason MIAMI DOLPHINS fans respond to you with such hostility and disrespect. Say your piece, IF YOU MUST, but dont be such an A$$ about it, you'll see the results if your sincere!

Not proving anything wrong, I'm just trying to calm the situation down.

In none of justafan's post did he state that Seau won't make a difference. In fact, it was MarinoFan's post that said "Seau is not coming in to be a difference maker." Justafan then questioned why the Dolphins would bring Seau in, if, infact, he wasn't here to be a difference maker. He never implied that Seau won't make a difference, neither did he say that he will make a difference. He was simply questioning MarinoFan as to why he (MarinoFan) thinks Seau won't make a difference.

Let's me ask every finfan on this board, do you guys agree that you don't expect Seau to make an impact/difference (on or off the field)?

No i dont agree. Seau is here to make a difference in leadership so the dolphins can stop falling off in the end of the year. His strength is what he is here for and to take some of that LB load off of Zach. He will make a HUGE difference!

:judge:

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Of course Seau will make a difference, what kind of a$$ backwards question is that. He was brought in to make a difference. Only the difference wont be held to tangible things. It will be the things that dont show up on the stat sheet, where Seau will make his BIGGEST impact. Your play on words or attempt to be sarcastic is the reason MIAMI DOLPHINS fans respond to you with such hostility and disrespect. Say your piece, IF YOU MUST, but dont be such an A$$ about it, you'll see the results if your sincere!

I ask that question beause he said , "we" like he was speaking for you. My being sacrcastic was in reponse to his.....

I slowed it down for ya this time

:D

I ask that question beause he said , "we" like he was speaking for you. My being sacrcastic was in reponse to his.....

:D

As I always say, Justa, you know how to push buttons..keep em on their feet..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom