I hate to say this ... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate to say this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by justafan

You don't read or comprehend well, do you?
Upgrading is making a difference for the better. Whether it's small or huge upgrade it's difference. :rolleyes:

How many times have I said he was an upgrade, just like you stated? Read my other post.

Let's me ask every finfan on this board, do you guys agree that you don't expect Seau to make an impact/difference (on or off the field)?

Just to throw .02 in on top of about $120 worth of pennies....Junior should be a modest improvement in talent at the OLB position over last year, and should be a major improvement in the "attitude" of the Defense. I think he's the guy who can take a player like Sam Madison when Sam begins to believe the hype in the media and slap him back down to reality. I think he's the guy who can make our players give 100%, 100% of the time.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

As I always say, Justa, you know how to push buttons..keep em on their feet..:lol:

Honestly, I really try not to. I don't hate finfans for being finfans. how can I hate anyone I never met and based on what is said on a public board? Most of my friends are finfans. I do tend to push back though.

Honestly, I really try not to. I don't hate finfans for being finfans. how can I hate anyone I never met and based on what is said on a public board? Most of my friends are finfans. I do tend to push back though.

Exactly, I've enjoyed having you on the board..you always ask probing questions and make us look at the Phins from an outsiders point of view without the smack..I consider you a great poster on the board..and I welcome your input..All I'm saying is keep up the good work..peace

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Exactly, I've enjoyed having you on the board..you always ask probing questions and make us look at the Phins from an outsiders point of view without the smack..I consider you a great poster on the board..and I welcome your input..All I'm saying is keep up the good work..peace

Thanks for the props. The main reason why I tend to hang around on a fins board than any other afce rival is because I live in "Finland". Just like any other AFCE fan who lives in the city of another div rival's city, they tend to hate that "TEAM" more. I have nothing nothing personal against the fans. I do enjoy the banter when they do smack with me when they see me wearing bills colors. Most of them are pretty cool about it.

Thanks for the props. The main reason why I tend to hang around on a fins board than any other afce rival is because I live in "Finland". Just like any other AFCE fan who lives in the city of another div rival's city, they tend to hate that "TEAM" more. I have nothing nothing personal against the fans. I do enjoy the banter when they do smack with me when they see me wearing bills colors. Most of them are pretty cool about it.

Thats funny, I live in L.A. and I hate raider fans almost as much as I hate Laker fans! Go Fins!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

Thats funny, I live in L.A. and I hate raider fans almost as much as I hate Laker fans! Go Fins!

Doesn't everyone dislike raider fans, rival or not ?

Well... I was gonna stay out of this one, to avoid being called a tyrant again... however, everyone should know by now, that I can't possibly keep my mouth (fingers) shut for this long....

I think what we have here, is a wise-a$$ Bills fan (not an insult, I consider myself a wise-a$$ Dolphins fan :D ) that people here love to hate.
For the most part, justafan understands and respects the concept of smack in the smack forum, and football talk here. Unfortunately, a lot of us have become conditioned to expect all smack all the time when we see the Bills colors flying...
Many times he's made comments or asked questions, that have caused him to be jumped on, simply because they came from a bills fan. Had it been a Dolphin fan, we would have debated the issue, and not slid into "smack mode".
I'm not saying justafan is innocent here... there are also times when it's obvious he's trying to start something... he's good at baiting people, and when they take the bait, he tends to act the victim....
IMHO, the best way to handle discussions with bill fans like justa, is to keep it football related, and about the Dolphins (in the main forum), comparing the Fins to the bills, and allowing him to lead you off-topic is only letting him win. If you can't do that...fine...just put hiim on ignore, problem solved.

OK...the "tyrant" has shared his all-knowing insight... everyone should now
:allhail:

:splat:

:jk: :lol:

Did I tell you that you could sit in my chair? I don't think so you little tyrant... LMAO...

:lol:

:jk: Wharf and everyone else...

Buffalo is slow on defense and very little will change. Both teams brought in a star linebacker. I'm quite happy with Jr. Seau on our team. Let's not forget how much the Dolphins improved on defense, it's the Bills that need to worry. No more Ray Lucas to gift wrap games.

Originally posted by WharfRat
Had it been a Dolphin fan, we would have debated the issue, and not slid into "smack mode".[/B]

Not true. No one likes a know-it-all, be it a Bills fan or Dolphin fan! I've seen Phin fans eaten alive on these very boards, by other Phin fans. I believe the subjects of the posts is what leads to bickering and feelings being hurt! Someone said in another thread to someone else, that they were posting with their heart instead of posting with their knowledge! Thats the truest thing that can be said to another. If you cant post with knowledge, you're bound to get your heart broke! HAHA!

Last edited by a moderator:
he's good at baiting people, and when they take the bait, he tends to act the victim....

Victims Aren't we all ? :lol:

Just like I baited you to come out and say smething :lol: Now my secrets out, it worked while it lasted though. :D

Actually, I don't try to bait people into making personal attacks. Some finfans are cool to talk football with, some don't have the right temperment.

Wave a fish on a dolphins face , they'll jump out of the water
and do tricks for ya! :D :jk:

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

Not true. No one likes a know-it-all, be it a Bills fan or Dolphin fan! I've seen Phin fans eaten alive on these very boards, by other Phin fans. I believe the subjects of the posts is what leads to bickering and feelings being hurt! Someone said in another thread to someone else, that they were posting with their heart instead of posting with their knowledge! Thats the truest thing that can be said to another. If you cant post with knowledge, you're bound to get your heart broke! HAHA!

I'm not going to argue semantics here, but the full context of that statement you quoted was intended to imply that some of the time, he was jumped on whether he had a valid point or not...that same comment would have been discussed rationaly with a FinFan...
I'm not saying that it is ALL the time that happens...just that it has happened....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom