I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl..

I didn't want a championship before BUT NOW I want to win the Super Bowl just to stick it to S4Lers!!1! Jeezus. This thread radiates dumb.

Baltimore did it without one. Dilfer got a ring and was traded or cut the very next season for Elvis Gerbach.

Different times. The rules in the game have changed to favor teams with great QBs.

everyone would love to see that happen, but theres not a snowballs chance hell it will. but it would be nice

In the 1999 season, the previously 4-12 Rams had a supermarket worker named Kurt Warner as their QB, and went on to win the Super Bowl.

Never cheer for your team to lose.

lets go to all the supermarkets and find a franchise qb... because to the SFLers point... we don't have one at the moment...

tylerdolphin said:
Different times. The rules in the game have changed to favor teams with great QBs.

The Jets came close to doing it in recent history.

Get real! What do some of you have against getting a quarterback that does not suck? I just don't get it.

Which is why I replied I hope Matt Moore is our own Anomaly there Stryder :up:

By all accounts, Tammy Buttchin Brady is also an Anomaly. Happens more often than just Kurt Warner.
True. I just don't think we can count on the anomaly happening because it is an anomaly. We've been trying to hit it for over ten years with no success.

I'll go one step further, the Jests have gone to back to back AFC Championships with a very very very mediocre QB.
...and a great defense and running game. Our defense is a joke, and our RBs are a glorified slot WR that cant run between the tackles and a rookie that cant stay on the field.

The Jets came close to doing it in recent history.

So one team that has yet to win an AFCCG is your counter argument to my argument that its now much harder to win a SB with no QB. Compelling.

And why do people here LOVE anomalies and exceptions and cling to them like they will likely happen to us. Its retarded.

I like the optimism of the OP, but I think we should just try to enjoy one game at a time. Root for a win or for Andrew Luck.
If this team goes to the playoffs, however unlikely the possibility, most of the SFL'ers will come around.
The will be plenty of time to hash out all the draft possibilities after the season. I am just enjoying the football season with all of it's disappointments and a few bright spots.

Back
Top Bottom