I Know How You Guys Feel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Know How You Guys Feel

If you want to know how we feel come swap division spots with us and deal with the patriots.

You’d be a yearly wildcard at best.

We can't even win our own division. I have no faith left in Arod. His time is done and he's become a cancer.

I watch alot of Packers games bc my mom's side of the family is from Wisconsin, and I have to say, Rodgers seems to disappear alot in games this year, under thrown passes on 3rd down and way too many 3 and outs. McCarthy took the blame but I'd be worried too if I was a packers fan. The roster is as bad as Miami's with the exception if ARod and they dont seem to have a clear direction for building on the future.

However the fact you guys actually fired your coach is a great sign, I've been waiting for Miami to fire Gase for 2 years now and it looks like he ain't going anywhere soon. Mark my words GB will prob make the playoffs 3 more times before Miami gets back in.

I think my boys will be in the basement for a long long time. I just don't think Rodgers is as good as Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson and Big Ben. Most fans of different teams hate Green Bay and Rodgers. I see it all the time. I'm sure you guys rooted for a tie when we played the Patriots lol.
I'd give my left nut to swap qb's with you guys.

I watch alot of Packers games bc my mom's side of the family is from Wisconsin, and I have to say, Rodgers seems to disappear alot in games this year, under thrown passes on 3rd down and way too many 3 and outs. McCarthy took the blame but I'd be worried too if I was a packers fan. The roster is as bad as Miami's with the exception if ARod and they dont seem to have a clear direction for building on the future.

However the fact you guys actually fired your coach is a great sign, I've been waiting for Miami to fire Gase for 2 years now and it looks like he ain't going anywhere soon. Mark my words GB will prob make the playoffs 3 more times before Miami gets back in.
I said this last week...GB knows how to Tank and Crank again in a few years...Miami tanks & stanks for decades.
NO comparison between the two franchises over the last 30 seasons.

Growing up the Dolphins were great then they were at least very good then they were good and then they started to go downhill. It's been so long since we've been good for more than one year that I've gotten used to it. I get upset when we lose on game day but I don't let it bring me down for the whole week like I used to.

Dang now I'm a troll here. I should have never started a thread like this.

If the Packers retain Philbin as head coach for next year then you're in trouble, and you'll be even more depressed as Philbin sucks the life out of the team. He's not a leader of men bottom line, he'll suck the energy out of Green Bay. Whoever hires him as a head coach is an idiot, but the upside is that he'll spell check the game plan on a weekly basis to make sure that it's grammatically correct.

If the Packers retain Philbin as head coach for next year then you're in trouble, and you'll be even more depressed as Philbin sucks the life out of the team. He's not a leader of men bottom line, he'll suck the energy out of Green Bay. Whoever hires him as a head coach is an idiot, but the upside is that he'll spell check the game plan on a weekly basis to make sure that it's grammatically correct.

So your saying our team is in even more trouble and there will be more turmoil.

We as Dolphin fans don't have any sympathy for any fans of teams that are struggling. Our team has been struggling for many years now and it's to the point that we're numb to watching garbage football.

So your saying our team is in even more trouble and there will be more turmoil.
Unfortunately yes, I have nothing against the Packers and it would be a shame to waste the remaining Aaron Rodgers years. Philbin is just a horrendous leader of men with absolutely zero charisma, I don't understand how any NFL team could hire him as a head coach. He's not cut out for it, makes as much sense as hiring Debbie Downer as a cheer leader.

Back
Top Bottom