I Know How You Guys Feel | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Know How You Guys Feel

What was the reason why Marino never won a Super Bowl? Too much competition in the AFC or bad defenses?
DC Tom Olivadotti and Shula's, which was unbelievable, refusal to tell him to take a hike. Much like today he had talent on the defense, but his incompetence lead to the shortcomings of the team. We wasted the prime years of Marino's career because of that idiot. I can only dream, but if Arnsparger would have stayed with the team as DC and not gone to LSU, there would be no discussion of who is the greatest of all time. Marino would have won 5 or 6 SBs, not relegated to the the back of the bus from idiots that never saw him play. You can tell this still pisses me off to this day.

Anyone but the Patriots, buddy. Doesn't get any deeper than that. Once the Pats go down I'll think about the rest of the teams.

I really don't think the Pats will win it all. I think if you get them away from Gillette stadium they are very beatable. I love watching Brady get buried to the turf. I hate that team too. Seeing them lose the Super Bowl last year was amazing.

Packer actually might do better with Philbin. Look at their record when he was OC for 5 years. Packers winning percentage drops 10% since Philbin left. Something was missing.

Back
Top Bottom