If Chase and Pitts are off the board... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Chase and Pitts are off the board...

If Chase and Pitts are off the board who should the Dolphins select at 6?

• Sewell

• Smith

• Waddle

• Parsons

• Slater

Results are only viewable after voting.
It absolutely was a cowardly move. He turned his back on his teammates, don’t think for one second that he wouldn’t do the same in the NFL. Players that sat out due to covid cannot be counted on. Shows weakness! And talking about precautions, there were more tham enough precautions. Hell, the coaches and refs were at a much greater risk due to age and co-morbidities than a 19/20 year old who is in peak physical condition.
77 NFL players opted out of the 2020 because of COVID. I seriously doubt you would walk up to any of these players and call them a coward to their face. It is always easy being a tough guy when you don’t have to suffer the consequences for your words.

Every player in the NFL and college had their own reasons for opting out while their was no vaccine for COVID and thousands of people were dying each day from the virus. I certainly don’t see it as a weakness but as a strength. Because they were obviously putting their own health and the health of their family members over a game.

It absolutely was a cowardly move. He turned his back on his teammates, don’t think for one second that he wouldn’t do the same in the NFL. Players that sat out due to covid cannot be counted on. Shows weakness! And talking about precautions, there were more tham enough precautions. Hell, the coaches and refs were at a much greater risk due to age and co-morbidities than a 19/20 year old who is in peak physical condition.

You mean in the pros, where he’s getting paid millions to play? I don’t think he’s going to give up on that. As for the precautions, tons of players and coaches got sick. It was still an unknown at that point. Still is since they’re discussing mandatory vaccination.

Regardless with the lack of objectivity displayed thus far there really isn’t any reason for us to discuss this further. Have a good one.

Cinci will take Sewell. I have a feeling that ATL will take Pitts. Chase will be the best on the board for us. I just don’t like that he sat out due to covid.
What was his reasons? I'm not judging on him.

You for real?

I was 100% on board with Sewell, but over the past few weeks, my opinion has changed and it's exciting to know that no matter what, we are in a position to get what looks to be a great offensive weapon in Pitts, Chase, Smith, or Waddle.

Back
Top Bottom