If Flo starts the season awful in 22 is he gone? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flo starts the season awful in 22 is he gone?

Is Flo gone with another slow start?

• Yes

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Ownership sux and will extend him

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
We are 6-7 and likely to be a 3rd year in a row without a PO appearance under Floores. I wouldn’t exactly consider that as things going well. Iv enjoyed the winning streak as much as anyone but let’s not act like this winning streak didn’t happen against 4 back up QBs
Dude, get real, we smoked the Ravens. Not only a very good team, and although I don’t like Lamar as a QB he still gives defenses fits with his scrambling ability. And the Ravens have always had our number. If you can’t see that this team didn’t quit after 1-7 then I don’t know what to tell you. Even the Giant game, the Giants played good D through 3 quarters and I felt that game coulda got away from us, We gutted out that win with a gritty performance.

Say we start 2-7
Is that enough to get him fired?
4 consecutive slow starts to a season.
Of course not -- he'll be coming off a season where the Dolphins won the last nine regular season games to make the playoffs and then won out in the playoffs for the title.

Dude, get real, we smoked the Ravens. Not only a very good team, and although I don’t like Lamar as a QB he still gives defenses fits with his scrambling ability. And the Ravens have always had our number. If you can’t see that this team didn’t quit after 1-7 then I don’t know what to tell you. Even the Giant game, the Giants played good D through 3 quarters and I felt that game coulda got away from us, We gutted out that win with a gritty performance.
The Ravens win was very impressive and unexpected but the other 4 wins were against Flacco, Glennon, Tyrod and Cam. I mean that’s the definition of unimpressive

The Ravens win was very impressive and unexpected but the other 4 wins were against Flacco, Glennon, Tyrod and Cam. I mean that’s the definition of unimpressive
Dude, it’s a five game winning streak in the NFL, no matter the team. We beat the teams we were supposed to beat. There was no letdown or playing down to the competition. That’s the definition of a competent team

Back
Top Bottom