If Sewell is there at 6 I think he is the pick. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Sewell is there at 6 I think he is the pick.

Only our fanbase could trade away an OT that despite being one of the best in the league didn't do much to move the needle on our offense or the offense that he went to, luck out and get a higher pick than anticipated for him... and then want to turn around and spend the pick on another tackle.

When do you guys learn your lesson?

As sure as anyone else in the silly season...

Sewell slid to 13 in this one while Slater went at 10;

You sit are right about that but you originally mentioned “quite a few mocks” and “sliding to the end of the first” both which may be less than accurate.

You sit are right about that but you originally mentioned “quite a few mocks” and “sliding to the end of the first” both which may be less than accurate.
The quote you're attributing to me is less than accurate. I said bottom half of the first round which is pick 17 or lower. I did not say 'sliding to the end of the first' like you suggested.

Only our fanbase could trade away an OT that despite being one of the best in the league didn't do much to move the needle on our offense or the offense that he went to, luck out and get a higher pick than anticipated for him... and then want to turn around and spend the pick on another tackle.

When do you guys learn your lesson?
Boom. We picked a "generational " left tackle a while back (Long), passing on a franchise QB-how did that work out?

Boom. We picked a "generational " left tackle a while back (Long), passing on a franchise QB-how did that work out?

Honestly glad we didn't take Matt Ryan. Nothing worse than being stuck with a QB too good to get rid of but not good enough to really carry the team in down years.

The QB we really missed was Aaron Rodgers IMO

Honestly glad we didn't take Matt Ryan. Nothing worse than being stuck with a QB too good to get rid of but not good enough to really carry the team in down years.

The QB we really missed was Aaron Rodgers IMO
Yeah, there's nothing worse than that. Absolutely nothing.

Would rather have Beck start at QB for sure.

The quote you're attributing to me is less than accurate. I said bottom half of the first round which is pick 17 or lower. I did not say 'sliding to the end of the first' like you suggested.

?

6CFAAF82-607A-428D-8802-E2CA73F9C6BF.jpg

Lets face it, there are plenty of great players with fantastic potential available at 6, and we will have an opportunity to draft a really good slider at 18 if we choose to do that. Heck, we could draft Pitts, Sewell, Waddle, or Chase at 6 and we might even have players slide like Smith, Parsons, Collins, etc at 18. You never know. I think we have a great chance to draft 4 starters this year and that is always exciting. OL, TE, WR, RB, LB

Back
Top Bottom