If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
I want Moore, because he's our guy and we know he can play and knows the offense, but i'm curious to see what Kaepernick could do with these offensive weapons.

i'd actually consider Sanchez

I want Moore, because he's our guy and we know he can play and knows the offense, but i'm curious to see what Kaepernick could do with these offensive weapons.

i'd actually consider Sanchez

#NeverSanchez

I added Osweiller as I had forgotten he had experience with Gase as well... Might be a decent cheap option.

Osweiller failed in Houston with O'Brien who also runs the E&P offense. Not an option, IMO.

Moore. At least to start the season. He is very familiar with the offense and is comfortable with the players.

I would sign Pennington for insurance (and possibly starting by week 4). -- sarcasm

The best available quarterback available...at this point it's Kaepernick. If the organization chooses a worse quarterback, then they are putting politics before football and I'd sell my season tickets for this season. I care about winning and the best available quarterback at this point needs to be on line 1 if Tannehill is hurt. Simple. Make football decisions! I assume Gase feels the same way.

I'm confident the team would choose the available QB that Adam Gase thinks gives the team the best chance to win. That may or may not be Colin Kaepernick but the decision will have nothing to do with politics even though many folks out there will be dying and I mean dying to make it about that. Unless Kaepernick was unanimously considered the best QB in the bunch by every football mind in the world and we chose somebody else the politics argument has no leg to stand on. I'll take Adam Gase's decision on who the best available QB is over a few posters on a fan message forum any day of the week and not blame his choice on politics if my guy doesn't get picked.

Kaepernick is the best option. I don't like what he did last year and it only made situations worse for all people regardless of race IMO, but if the season means anything they got to bring him in. If Moore goes down, then what? There's too much talent on this team to tank the season, it can't be done this year.

i think you have to call romo. he is the best option.... but he cant stay healthy

Kaepernick is the best option. I don't like what he did last year and it only made situations worse for all people regardless of race IMO, but if the season means anything they got to bring him in. If Moore goes down, then what? There's too much talent on this team to tank the season, it can't be done this year.

Not sure having the starting QB go down and - in your example also the backup - qualifies as tanking

i wouldn't consider Sanchez even if he was a free agent, which he is not

I didn't realize he wasn't a free agent, but fair enough anyway...turns out he has a knee injury of his own, so nevermind

Rotoworld...
"Sanchez missed most of the offseason program after suffering a knee injury during OTAs. Getting on the field at the start of camp is a good step, but Sanchez could be hard-pressed to make the roster behind starter Mike Glennon and No. 2 overall pick Mitchell Trubisky. "

Ah, to be even talking about guys like this...ugh

Back
Top Bottom