If we get the #1 pick and Bill Cowher/Gruden... what you think of an updated uniform? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get the #1 pick and Bill Cowher/Gruden... what you think of an updated uniform?

I normally hate people that say that something is "Gay".

But talk about uniforms when we are losing is SO GAY.

While I would normally agree, if you start a thread about how to turn this team around on these forums you get 100 SFLers screaming to continue losing "so we can win."

Makes me think of Pirates of the Caribbean when Jack Sparow suggests "So we fight, so we can run away." Problem is in the end they didnt run away.

I know fans don't have much of a say on football operations. But if a change is made (uniforms), we should at least be able to vote on the ones we approve or disapprove of. Nike can get carried away with their designs imho.

Nike's combat uniform are lighter and allow sweat to evaporate much faster. @ the collegiate level Nike did the same thing to FSU. The combat uniform were approved with the traditional logos and symbols

Those 1st uniforms posted are terrible. We're an NFL team, not an arena league team. But to answer the question. Yes, I would like new uniforms. Retro uniforms. None of these ugly, shiny colorful uniforms. **** all that. Take it back to the old school.

While I would normally agree, if you start a thread about how to turn this team around on these forums you get 100 SFLers screaming to continue losing "so we can win."

Makes me think of Pirates of the Caribbean when Jack Sparow suggests "So we fight, so we can run away." Problem is in the end they didnt run away.

Good idea.......RUN AWAY!

I would like only a color change. There is someone on here that has a picture of Jake Long with a dark grey uniform. I like that.. Also, why havent we worn aqua on aqua once in the past 5 years.

This shirt is awesome. For you gringos out there, as per Urban Dictionary:
De Pinga
59 up, 33 down
adj/. literal meaning 'of C@$K'; to be used in situations of frustration, annoyance, bordom, and angst. Also to describe a person that is strange or abnormal.
* In short Form for IM purposes may be used as 'D.P.'

That guy is totally de pinga.

That party last night was de pinga.

www.EyeKonClothing.bigcartel.com

sigpic33189_8.gif

progress.gif

I have no idea what your talking about. 59 up, 33 down???
This shirt is awesome. For you gringos out there, as per Urban Dictionary:
2.De Pinga59 up, 33 down
adj/. literal meaning 'of C@$K'; to be used in situations of frustration, annoyance, bordom, and angst. Also to describe a person that is strange or abnormal.
* In short Form for IM purposes may be used as 'D.P.'

That guy is totally de pinga.

That party last night was de pinga.

www.EyeKonClothing.bigcartel.com

sigpic33189_8.gif

progress.gif

Time for a Uniform Change!

I know your reading this and saying Oh my God not again with this thread!!! I know I hear you. But look we have run out of ideas with this team so I figure it couldnt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom