If we get the #1 pick and Bill Cowher/Gruden... what you think of an updated uniform? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get the #1 pick and Bill Cowher/Gruden... what you think of an updated uniform?

We should go back to the uniforms of the early seventies.

Makes me think of Pirates of the Caribbean when Jack Sparow suggests "So we fight, so we can run away." Problem is in the end they didnt run away.

What about M Python and the Holy grail? "Run Away Run Away" after the French Knight catapults a cow? Parley?

Keep the current logo, go back to the colors of the 70s with the lighter aqua. The uniform could use some tweaks to make it less boring to look at as well.

Sounds good to me... just nothing too drastic or crazy please. Minor changes, not a complete overhaul.

Nobody on this board will like whatever change Ross would decide on.

I think a lot of us would be happy with a return to the '72 uniforms. If anything, I think that might be the easiest way Ross could win back favor with fans who have turned on him. Well, other than getting rid of that "Fins up" nonsense and bringing back the old fight song.

When don't need a change, it's not going to make Miami suddenly relevant gain. If anything just wear the throwbacks on occasion at home as alternate jerseys like NE and NYJ do.

I think a lot of us would be happy with a return to the '72 uniforms. If anything, I think that might be the easiest way Ross could win back favor with fans who have turned on him. Well, other than getting rid of that "Fins up" nonsense and bringing back the old fight song.

The kids want new.

Retro is cool for a game, but they want new.

If there is or I should say when there is another uniform update or change...NO CHANCE THEY GO BACK TO THE 70'S UNIS. sorry but its the truth the uniforms would not sell to anyone other than due hard old school fans. Now what is realistic and would be awesome would be to do as the lions wbd packers and falcons do and have a throwback alternate uni we would actually wear occasionally.

I'm down with 72 uniforms but it won't matter if we keep on losing, not this year but I mean next year.

Ozzy rules!!

Everyone always wants to mess with our unis and logo and song. What's wrong with tradition? Look at the Bears, Packers, Steelers, Raiders, etc etc. etc. We are who we are. Also remember...be careful what you ask for. Have you seen the new Marlins logo? We could end up with something totally gay or dorky with Steve "Hollywood" Ross at the controls. Let's hope there is no change.

Another uniform thread? There was another one posted hours ago with a ton of responses.

Guys check the EXCHANGE FOR MY CONTEST TO WIN A FREE 100% GURANTEED AUTHENTIC SEAU JERSEY!!! AUTOGRAPHED AND ALL!!!

I really like the Bills' new uniforms. A mix of the throwbacks and the ones they wore in the 2000s

I love our uniforms the way they are. I thought it was a great move to thin out the navy 3D border. The jerseys are just awsome the way they are. Especially QB cut jerseys. The only player on team who actually wears our try sleeve colors. Next game look at JP losmans jerey sleeves. You will get to see the shiny aqua sleeve that looks like shiny tape almost. Matt Moore dosen't wear it, not all QB's do. But the ones that do, man it makes our jerseys look so sweet. The stripes, (Aqua on whites, or striped on greens) that sell on all authentics, just makes the jersey go pop!

Back
Top Bottom