I'm Done | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, just our attention right?
No more so than anyone else that posts on this board, like...say....You.

As I said in the post, it's not like I'm giving up on the team, it's just that
my emotional investment is gone.

Oh, never mind, you joined the site in 2012, haven't invested a speck
of your time in it, nor your money.

Good job by you calling me out.

Agreed. I think these next 2 games are the real test. Miami has started the year 3-0 before, but that didn't mean squat when it was division-game time.
Everyone's going to have to perform at top-level, regardless of the Redskins ugly win, or the Jags ugly loss. These games will be uglier, and all our struggling O & D players, Tanne, Suh, Coyle, Philbin, and Lazor have no choice but to go all-in.
I also think we're going to know then what this team's got for the rest of the season. If they play the Bills and Jets tough as nails, and still lose, I won't lose all hope. But if we get steamrolled, well, start sending out that resume Joe.

Haha looks like I'm halfway there then...

I give you cred for moving on Goon, it's a tough road to take.
I've dropped the emotional investment this season as well, though there's 2 things I'm craving to see: first Ross having the cojones to remove Philbin&Co. from Miami Before the end of the season, and I want to then see what this roster does without him. Miami has been under the Principal's watch for over 3 years now, been through Bullygate, QB controversies, defensive timeouts, players yelling at coaches, etc etc. It wouldn't be a cure-all just to have Philbin gone, but that alone could make a world of difference to how this team takes care of business.

Haha looks like I'm halfway there then...

I give you cred for moving on Goon, it's a tough road to take.
I've dropped the emotional investment this season as well, though there's 2 things I'm craving to see: first Ross having the cojones to remove Philbin&Co. from Miami Before the end of the season, and I want to then see what this roster does without him. Miami has been under the Principal's watch for over 3 years now, been through Bullygate, QB controversies, defensive timeouts, players yelling at coaches, etc etc. It wouldn't be a cure-all just to have Philbin gone, but that alone could make a world of difference to how this team takes care of business.

I'm not talking about switching loyalty, or conditional loyalty.

I'm done.

Done with emotional investment.

It's beyond Philbin.

He's not even a blip on the radar.

I listened to part of it on satellite radio on the way in to work.

I listened to five minutes, and toggled over to 80s Rock, and thought nothing else about it the whole day.

So are you done? Maybe done? Confused?

This thread certainly is confusing.

It's not confusing if you paid attention or have a modicum of reading comprehension.

Yeah you're probably right as I didn't read the entire 8 pages of bitter. Anyways, in case you missed it in the "5 minutes" you listened to, the game starts at 9:30 am eastern time this Sunday.

Yeah you're probably right as I didn't read the entire 8 pages of bitter. Anyways, in case you missed it in the "5 minutes" you listened to, the game starts at 9:30 am eastern time this Sunday.

I bet Stephen ross will be torn on who to root for

Well, i actually went out and ran estimates this morning instead of watching the game.. I guess you could say I am starting to give up. It has been a long 30 years of squat **** out of this franchise, but I am still here with you guys. man I am just so disgusted...

and right on cue he is back! I was right. You just can't quit the Fins or Finheaven (no matter how bad it gets!)

Never said I quit either, sir.

Matter of fact, if you'd read my initial post you'd know that I specifically said I wouldn't.

Just sayin' that the emotional investment is gone. Today's loss wasn't even a blip. I didn't watch.
Sleep was more important than a Dolphins game.

Because the Dolphins are a bad team.

You were right to get out. Only us suckers are left with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom