I'm Done | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy when someone complains after seeing DECADES of sustained success and still packs it in...I was born in 1990 and didn't have the attention span to watch any 3 hour sporting event until 2003....So yeah these 13 years since have been so awesome for the franchise that I can't take my eyes off of them....no sympathy for you older phinz fans packing it in...

I didn't ask for, nor do I want your sympathy.

Its even worse for us younger generations. At least you got to see a bit of greatness. This team has been mediocre or worse literally my entire life. After 25 years of nothing changing, im not far behind you GoonBoss.

Like you said, Ill never not love the fins, but ill certainly start worrying about them less and less.

I've been a fan of the team since I watched football.

I was born in '67 so you do the math.

I listened to that ****** fight against the Jags on my way up to Victoria
from Corpus on Sunday, and I have to say, I was never more ****ing embarassed
for this team, it's fans, and, myself, honestly.

I know, I know.....
"Bye"

"There's the door"

"See ya"

I ain't trippin. Say what you have to say to me.

There is no excuse for that performance.

There have been way, way, too many of those in the last few years than I
can handle, and that one was the last.

I'd already begun pushing away from the table in the last few years emotionally,
separating myself from the team....Which sucks. It's such a part of my youth, and
life.

Now, it's kinda one of those things where the main character on "Hurt Locker"
talked to his kid about.

I can't invest in this team any more.

I've got other things to invest in. I'll always love the Dolphins, but
There's the Red Zone channel and it's vastly more entertaining
to watch.

Uh. Bye!

I have said it many times and always will I love the dolphins if they go 16-0 or 0-16.I have been a fins fan since their first snap of the ball I have seen the good the bad and the ugly.And yes all of us are frustrated/embarrassed and pissed off.At the moment I can only say nobody stays lousy forever.Just a matter of not knowing when this drought will end.Iam still in shock over the jags game.

lol, there's going to be really pissed off people in here late Sunday afternoon. That Bills defense is probably going to stomp on that offensive line. Lamar Miller will run for 6 yards on 13 carries and they'll give up 6 sacks. Tyrod Taylor is going to run for 120 yrd and 2 TDs as our linebackers will again be clueless on how to stop him. This team is an embarrassment and all of us that bought into the hype, including me, well, shame on us!

I like many others "understand" where goon is coming from. It's even worse that our division rivals seem to have a better idea how to rebuild a team, or how to maintain a dynasty in the era of free agency for the better part of two decades.

All of that being said, I'll stay with this team and finheaven until they drag my stinking corpse to the grave

After the sickening losses at the end of the year last year. Losing to Thad Lewis. Losing to the browns a couple years ago. We've had pathetic soul crushing losses to horrible teams yet a week 2 loss on the road is the breaking point? I just don't see it.

I'm not that surprised by the loss and it's entirely in keeping with how teams are doing throughout the league in week 2. The impact of this loss is really getting overblown. The team is showing warning signs that we should be concerned about but the true testing point will be in these next 2 weeks. If we don't beat the bills and jets at home then the season is over already. It would be worth holding on until these upcoming games because that will give us the clearest view of what this team is really made of.

So you believe that the Jags are better than the Bills and Jets? Because this game was about as close to a gimme as it should get in the NFL and we pissed it away.

I don't see how the performance against JAX would give you any confidence in our ability to beat the Jets or Bills, who aren't even our biggest competition for the division. Not to mention the fact that we'll likely be without our starting LT and RB.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I like many others "understand" where goon is coming from. It's even worse that our division rivals seem to have a better idea how to rebuild a team, or how to maintain a dynasty in the era of free agency for the better part of two decades.

All of that being said, I'll stay with this team and finheaven until they drag my stinking corpse to the grave

Don't worry Bill, your beloved Dolphins will be there to let you down one final time. :up:

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

NO, just our attention right?

Goon's been a very respected member of this community, for a long time now. Don't disrespect.

I've been a Dolphin fan for close to 40 years. I don't care if they had 5 consecutive 0-16 seasons. I'd never stop being a fan. No, I might not be as personally invested during those years, but still vehemently a fan.

$50 says that all these "I'm done" guys will be right that at the celebration with the rest of us if/when they ever win the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom