I'm Done | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somehow they turn it around and have a good season, please keep true to your word.

The discouraging
Thing is...it''s the same old things every year that don't get addressed..terrible offensive line, no running game, and can't stop the run. Year after year

Tired of seeing the same issues over and over...still don't understand why they aren't addressing the huge need at the online
Every time I read they are trying someone out it's never an O lineman

I've been a fan of the team since I watched football.

I was born in '67 so you do the math.

I listened to that ****** fight against the Jags on my way up to Victoria
from Corpus on Sunday, and I have to say, I was never more ****ing embarassed
for this team, it's fans, and, myself, honestly.

I know, I know.....
"Bye"

"There's the door"

"See ya"

I ain't trippin. Say what you have to say to me.

There is no excuse for that performance.

There have been way, way, too many of those in the last few years than I
can handle, and that one was the last.

I'd already begun pushing away from the table in the last few years emotionally,
separating myself from the team....Which sucks. It's such a part of my youth, and
life.

Now, it's kinda one of those things where the main character on "Hurt Locker"
talked to his kid about.

I can't invest in this team any more.

I've got other things to invest in. I'll always love the Dolphins, but
There's the Red Zone channel and it's vastly more entertaining
to watch.

I'll give ya call soon ya crazy bastard. Preferably when I'm drunk off my ass this weekend.

Probably a good time to get out. Tannehill will be here for another 6 years probably. Then the next QB will take 2 or 4 years to develop. So thats another decade on top of the 20 years we've already wasted, and thats assuming we even find a QB right away. Realistically we'll probably be irrelevant for another 20-30 years.

There you go again, switching your stance on Tannehill. One thread you praise him then another you refer to him as the problem. Not even mentioning the utter lunacy that is our coaching staff.
You're definitely one of "those guys". Make the comments that you think will be agreed with by the masses....can't stand on your own.

WOW!

Never thought I'd see the day the alpha-male ran away. :idk:

How many times have we all said, " I'm Done "

Truthfully its such a adrenaline rush that once you've experienced it.... Bang your hooked, its an addiction very difficult to truly free yourself from once hooked. People need to remember that because I'm sure you know what I'm takin about....

Be honest if you've experienced the highs of the Dolphins in times of their hay day, I'll bet that " I'm Done " is not an unfamiliar thought that has run through your head more times than you like to count, these last 10+ years.....

It's an addiction, has to be otherwise who in their right mind puts themselves through this kind of pain and aggravation year after year....

Hi my Name is Cuz Vinny and I'm a Dolphin-a-holic

I've never understood why someone saying their done has to start a thread about it.

Perhaps Goon explained it, I didn't read the entire thread.

There you go again, switching your stance on Tannehill. One thread you praise him then another you refer to him as the problem. Not even mentioning the utter lunacy that is our coaching staff.
You're definitely one of "those guys". Make the comments that you think will be agreed with by the masses....can't stand on your own.
Why would Roy mention the coaching staff? obviously they have no impact on our teams record? ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE!!! Roy and his agenda vs RT and his backing of this coaching staff is just gonna keep rolling....SAD and PREDICTABLE

Can't say I blame you. This owner has created a product that is unworthy of the fans.

i am thinking about flying down for the baltimore game in Dec and the next few games will decide if i go.. air fare for 3 of us $800.. hotel $600.. tickets $200. food $400. so the next few weeks should determine whether or not i blow $2000 for a long weekend in miami. i have made it down to at least one game for the last 17 seasons..

I know I don't get as mad as when wanstach was here. I have grown up and become more mature about loses. But I was disgusted to watch that crap. We have been nothing for years. Can we just flip that back to championship mode and forget about all the years we were garbage. It's about f****** time.
I will always love Miami. Just getting old watching uninspired FB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the first. Won't be the last. TBH... this organization doesn't deserve ANY fans.
My excitement for this team will never be the same either. life is just so much more important.

I had to separate my emotions since my blood pressure use to get to high watching the game. I will admit, my bp seriously spiked when I saw Vernon pushed the Jag player and got the 15 yard penalty. My girlfriend watching the game with me was surprised how calm I was after the loss... I told her I'm use to it. The sad part is like we are watching an extension of the final two games from last season.

I've been a fan of the team since I watched football.

I was born in '67 so you do the math.

I listened to that ****** fight against the Jags on my way up to Victoria
from Corpus on Sunday, and I have to say, I was never more ****ing embarassed
for this team, it's fans, and, myself, honestly.

I know, I know.....
"Bye"

"There's the door"

"See ya"

I ain't trippin. Say what you have to say to me.

There is no excuse for that performance.

There have been way, way, too many of those in the last few years than I
can handle, and that one was the last.

I'd already begun pushing away from the table in the last few years emotionally,
separating myself from the team....Which sucks. It's such a part of my youth, and
life.

Now, it's kinda one of those things where the main character on "Hurt Locker"
talked to his kid about.

I can't invest in this team any more.

I've got other things to invest in. I'll always love the Dolphins, but
There's the Red Zone channel and it's vastly more entertaining
to watch.

I feel your pain too. It seems up my feelings perfectly. It just isn't worth getting excited for with the stupidity and lack of effort by the franchise, coaches and some players. FH is actually a lot more fun that watching those turd games.
I will still watch if I am able, but it isn't the focus of my weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom