I’m Fine With Grier | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’m Fine With Grier

You're fixing to find out.

Although, for the sake of clarity - any executive's tenure that ran exactly with the past 20 years of mediocrity should've been let go.

He's either done absolutely nothing for 2 decades to deserve his position, or his fingerprints are all over most of these talent gaffe's also. I don't buy it.
Yep I agree. But people don’t care about that. They think new coach will solve all problems

Is he hiring a gm? Serious question. And will he do it after the coach is picked? If so. That is sooo Dolphins.

Grier is going to kick ass. Get ready "you've got a winner now"

How can you assume the guy didn’t have his hands in all the horrible picks? Anyone that wanted Harris over a guard at that spot needs to be fired.

correct. i give him ONE more draft just so people dont think we are all communists here.

So all the good decisions were Grier’s. And the bad were not. I don’t buy that for a second. He was all over Charles Harris for starters. You can’t have this both ways.

The clean approach is to start fresh with new leadership. Especially after two decades of futility.

Not sure where I inferred the good were his and bad weren't. I merely said that in the past few years there have been some good selections. How they are utilized have not been his decision.

Cant say i love this. Probably gonna end up a puppet hire.

Not sure why any one with options would come here.

IMHO, Grier has earned his spot, and should be retained. Not sure he'll make the final call on the next coach though. He hasn't chosen one yet, so I'm sure he has someone in mind.

Lol. So much cluelessness in here.

The man has been the GM for three seasons.

College scouting and the draft was his baby.

Good or bad, it all stops with him for 2016, 2017, and 2018.

There's been good and bad.

People love to harp on ****ing Charles Harris. Fair enough. Just make sure you mention his other two number ones (Tunsil and Fitzpatrick).

They love to rip on the Tank pick (3rd round), and Asiata of all things (5th round).

Just make sure you mention XMan and Grant and Vincent Taylor, Godchaux, and Kenyan Drake, and Jason Sanders in the 7th.

He's been promoted, my only concern is if he puts someone in charge of the draft to replace himself, that they are as much of a grinder, as detail oriented, and as talented an evaluator as he is.

**** that...

Dudes been here forever....and we have been bad to mediocre...forever. Great job picking one of the best o-line prospects in the last 5 years after he slid...Minkah...yep, not ****ing hard to make that pick either. What happen when we had to pick 20th...Charles "I can't get to the QB" Harris. His only true good pick is Howard...everything else has been easy or a ****ing disaster. Gesicki, McMillian, HArris...

Also the Dude has been in the building for Fletcher over Brees, ****ing Ted Ginn and Dion Jordan, Johnathon Martin...20 years of poor drafting.

Willing to give him a chance...

giphy.gif

Daniel Jeremiah of NFLN says, Grier is very well respected around the league. I believe him. Charles Harris is the one blip on the resume, but other than that, he's done pretty well.
This is one of the laziest descriptions that can be said about a coach or front office guy.

Well if it all starts with him he should be fired too. Cause the 17 draft is a joke and the 18 second rounder may go down as the worst in team history.

How the f do these guys escape the axe. Id have fired myself for the tannehill fail and deservedly so. Of course if i was in the building i think i could have figured out where his head is in play in less than 7 years cause id have been asking him in film study what are you thinking here etc?

And hes been far far from the worst investment miamis made in that time frame.

Bet he promotes from within for the gm. One of his existing regional scouts or scout overseers.

we will know come april if he drafts another noodle we know we are f ed.

Well if it all starts with him he should be fired too. Cause the 17 draft is a joke and the 18 second rounder may go down as the worst in team history.

How the f do these guys escape the axe. Id have fired myself for the tannehill fail and deservedly so. Of course if i was in the building i think i could have figured out where his head is in play in less than 7 years cause id have been asking him in film study what are you thinking here etc?

And hes been far far from the worst investment miamis made in that time frame.
You are so down on Gesicki!

You hate that pick.

Back
Top Bottom