yes i hate that pick.

Worst frame for a tight end i have ever seen. And we draft it top 50

Just cut him in camp

Maybe the new head coach will

yes i hate that pick.

Just cut him in camp

He isn't a TE. He is a very large Y-receiver. O'Leary is our TE. Smythe is the worthless one. Not at all the blocker he was made out to be, and he has nothing to offer as a receiver.

He isnt a wr either he cant separate from anyone

Hes a bust. Thats what he is.

See if adam gase will take him with him.

If its a rebuild dump all these high salaries and bust and do it right. Admit your mistakes and move on. Dont sit on trash for 2 more years

Evidently you get a pass anyways right now if you are grier. Id try to get rid of all my misses lol

That’s a ludicrous comparison.
How so. You really have no idea who made what decisions. Same as you have no idea who's assignment was what in a specific play.

I understand frustration, but your position is not really logical. Its emotional.

yes i hate that pick.

Just cut him in camp

I get it.

I'm just not used to such animus from you with a rookie player.

He isn't getting paid much. I never said he was wide-out. He is a Y-receiver/slot receiver. He isn't going anywhere, you know that.

Maybe a new coaching staff will help him. The receiving tools ARE there.

The only thing ive seen is a decent pair of hands. And those new gloves they wear can give almost anyone that.

Im watching mark andrews yesterday and im just like come on miami. We cant even draft the right damn frame.

Its whatever.

Not sure where I inferred the good were his and bad weren't. I merely said that in the past few years there have been some good selections. How they are utilized have not been his decision.
Fair enough yet not a strong enough point to keep him when there’s been 20 years of this.

How so. You really have no idea who made what decisions. Same as you have no idea who's assignment was what in a specific play.

I understand frustration, but your position is not really logical. Its emotional.
My position is far from emotional. It’s Merely that the organization is currently under a two decade futility streak and the ideal path is a fresh slate. An actual plan with an overarching philosophy of what this team will be built like. Ross talks of people liking and respecting him. Great. What’s his philosophy and over arching plan? Is there one? It sounds like more status quo to me.

My position is far from emotional. It’s Merely that the organization is currently under a two decade futility streak and the ideal path is a fresh slate. An actual plan with an overarching philosophy of what this team will be built like. Ross talks of people liking and respecting him. Great. What’s his philosophy and over arching plan? Is there one? It sounds like more status quo to me.
You don’t know of the arm wrestling that may have been happening behind the scenes between Grier and AG or TB. Neither do I. We DO know Gase had final say on the 53. We DO know Ross was overruled on at least one first round pick. We DO know that TB supported the Gase pick. So we know who was definitely guilty in some key areas.

So I welcome the chance for Grier to step up.

Just.... don’t pretend that you DO know. You DONT. None of us do.

I’m not kicking a guy to the curb just because you casually convict him based on association

Just out of curiosity, did you watch the press conference?

Out of the three, Gase T-Bomb and Grier, Grier was probably the worst; and he is given control of the whole ship.

Like I have been saying for years, Ross is a football idiot, and he continues to make one bad decision after another.

This is not going to work. Watch Grier waste our 1st round pick on a bad QB prospect. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he traded up to do it.
I love these knee jerk reactions. 90% of this fan base has been clamoring to draft a QB in the first round for the last 3 years....ANY QB. But if Grier does it next year it is the worst mistake this team could EVER make. I'm sick of losing to, but this is a little premature!

yes i hate that pick.
l

The pick was okay. Dude was a beast in college, and killed the combine, posted historic athletic ability, and scored a ton in college, with a crap quarterback.

If he does not work out in the NFL, so be it. The pick was okay.

So if Ross got rid of everyone, where would he even start? The consensus is that he's a terrible judge of personnel, but he's the only one left.

Back
Top Bottom