I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat crow... and im all out of gum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat crow... and im all out of gum

Blake the great

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was wrong about Tannehill, he is our QB. What a drive! He and Parker get game ball. Goina change my signature. What a game at the end!

Defense gets game ball. Offense was putrid the whole game but came up hue at the end. Reward the defense for great performance throughout rather than 2/10 (or whatever) good drives for the offense.

Nice man, that comeback was freaking grade A 100% top tier QB play - i'm amazed as things were going SO poorly before then.

Tannehill!!!

This game showed that this team's only problem on offense is the offensive line. We have an injury plagued o-line with no depth.

Spoken like a man, I'm real proud of you!:brewskis:

Defense gets game ball. Offense was putrid the whole game but came up hue at the end. Reward the defense for great performance throughout rather than 2/10 (or whatever) good drives for the offense.

I have no problem with the defense getting the game ball but you are not acknowledging what happened completely. There were a lot of reasons the offense was putrid including the offensive line, the rain, and a pretty good Ram defense. It's a team game and instead of folding the offense came through at the end. Team game!

I threw in the towel in the final quarter, figured Tannehill had gone back to his yo yo status. So wrong and so happy to be. That kid is loyal and tough as hell. Happy for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to too. I thought the rams would win. It was a bad match up for us even without injuries.

He made me proud today. He's definitely heading in the right direction. He looked confident on that last drive. In total control.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I threw in the towel in the final quarter, figured Tannehill had gone back to his yo yo status. So wrong and so happy to be. That kid is loyal and tough as hell. Happy for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were u one of the ones who threw in the towel after the 2nd drive? it was hard to keep up with it in the gameday thread

Glad to see you changing your tune. Just don't waver- bad games happen and will happen

Back
Top Bottom