I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat crow... and im all out of gum | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat crow... and im all out of gum

This dude is on a roll trolling threads across this forum today, he can't just accept a win or that Tannehill succeeded in bringing this team a victory.

I've already called him out in the "Tannehill won this game" thread.

Unreal.

:bobdole:

Disagreement = Troll, good thing the mods aren't SJWs. Report me for trolling if you're really that hurt by my comments. And called out? Not much of call out if that's how you feel about, you were just another guy in that thread :lol: And calm down, down voted 7 of my comments in the last 5 minutes, seems to be like I'm living rent free in your head :lol:

Disagreement = Troll, good thing the mods aren't SJWs. Report me for trolling if you're really that hurt by my comments. And called out? Not much of call out if that's how you feel about, you were just another guy in that thread :lol: And calm down, down voted 7 of my comments in the last 5 minutes, seems to be like I'm living rent free in your head :lol:

perfect example.

I've never seen anyone so upset and argumentative from the Dolphins winning.

It's really special. I don't need to report you you've made a clown of yourself and many others have down voted you today too.

You're right I meant to say he missed a few series and clearly came back injured. Putting up points against New England and still losing by a full score against their 2nd and 3rd back up QB is not exactly good, in fact terrible. We played horrible most of the game and Jacoby Brissett led Patriots still beat us despite coming in only in the 2nd quarter. And did I mention they didn't have Gronk to boot? A injury wrecked win against the bills at home doesn't convince anyone we're a playoff team. Neither is losing to teams that we need to beat to prove we are a Playoff team (Patriots with 2 QB backs ups and missing Gronk). Wins against teams like the Cardinals, Ravens, Patriots would be much more convincing. Hell throw in the Bills away.

I'm not clear what point you're making. If it's that we're not as good as our record, I'd fall back on the oldie but goodie that you are what your record says. You can only beat the team scheduled, and there is no style points column. No Won but against a weak offense with a rookie QB result...just W, L and T. And I'm ecstatic that we're finding ways to win games in different ways when for a long time we found ways to lose games in various ways...and that is good whether you're playing the Patriots or the '76 Bucs. If, and I assume it is, it's a way of discounting what Tannehill has shown over the course of the win streak, then I'll just say that he's done his job really well to get the Ws in those games and sometimes more than really well...

perfect example.

I've never seen anyone so upset and argumentative from the Dolphins winning.

It's really special. I don't need to report you you've made a clown of yourself and many others have down voted you today too.

Oh no! Keep downvoting then! Do people in new york go on down vote brigades when their mad someone disagrees with them :lol:

In that case I'm just as qualified as Jimmy since I shook Dan Marino's hand before. That's as close as you can get. What are you arguing with me about. Do you want me to agree that because X pundit or X Former coach says something I should put my 100% faith on it? I should use this as an argument on general NFL Boards? "Ole Jimmy likes my QB so you guys better respect him!" I'm just a poster on a message board, I never said you should believe me over JJ :lol: I said it's ridiculous that actual people care about what pundits say when discussing a player on a message board. I personally don't think Tyrod is even a franchise QB but pundits were going crazy over him not long ago.

[video=youtube;BaN6TuFyye0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaN6TuFyye0[/video]

;)

Back
Top Bottom