I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat crow... and im all out of gum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm here to chew bubblegum and eat crow... and im all out of gum

Glad to see you changing your tune. Just don't waver- bad games happen and will happen

As to be expected with every QB but I needed to see Tannehill in that clutch moment, and today he killed it in that pivotal moment.

I don't know if I am eating crow yet, but gotta give him his due. He stepped up when the stage was big on those two last drives and threw that team to a win. He made some great throws and Parker made some really nice catches. Nice job RT, you keep doing that and you may finally win me over.

With that being said The defense should get a game ball. The offense was nothing until those last two drives, the defense played a hell of a game.

This game showed that this team's only problem on offense is the offensive line. We have an injury plagued o-line with no depth.

Well if thats the case , we wouldn't have scored on the last 2 drives. He just cant put a full game together.
D WON THIS GAME. plus all the penalties they had.

The comeback was extremely impressive and he played very well last game. Doesn't change my opinion though. I want that on a consistent basis. Still plenty of season left to sway me though.

Edit: weird, was writing this in another thread. Guess it fits here too :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't rush to make those pies. Wait till the end of the season and at least enjoy what we witnessed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was wrong about Tannehill, he is our QB. What a drive! He and Parker get game ball. Goina change my signature. What a game at the end!

Kudos. He's no Marino, but he doesn't HAVE to be with good team play. And the D kept them in it long enough for him to pull it together at the end.

As to be expected with every QB but I needed to see Tannehill in that clutch moment, and today he killed it in that pivotal moment.

Just hope we keep seeing that going forward. I'm not going to lie i didn't expect it today and even the last few weeks I've been weary but hey we keep finding a way to win

I wouldn't rush to make those pies. Wait till the end of the season and at least enjoy what we witnessed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just out of curiosity...what is it you want to see?

He has pretty much done everything this year that his detractors said he couldn't.

In.

I sincerely apologize to Ryan Tannehill. I've given him **** all year, but way to respond from the best overall game of his career to lead his team to an improbable 5 minute comeback. Crow eaten. He's FORCED me to believe. Hats off. Amazing. I'm still speechless. Glad to be wrong here.

Truth is we got damn lucky. We sucked the big one all game long. We put two drives together at the end.
We will have to play much better when we travel to the NE! That's North East for those who do not speak english. You know, the ones that voted for trump.

Buffalo
NE
Jet's

Had we been playing any one of these teams, we would have lost.
Much work to be done. Much much work to be done.
But hope we can get lucky some more.

Truth is we got damn lucky. We sucked the big one all game long. We put two drives together at the end.
We will have to play much better when we travel to the NE! That's North East for those who do not speak english. You know, the ones that voted for trump.

Buffalo
NE
Jet's

The New England game will be in Miami.

Buffalo
NE
Jet's

First off the New England game will be played in Miami, and second had we been playing any of those other teams the defense, the play calls, and the outcome would all be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffalo
NE
Jet's

Who here doesn't agree that we have to play better to win consistently. Hopefully by the time we are playing the "NE" we will have a whole offensive line and not be playing in a rainstorm.

Having said that, I'm not sure that we wouldn't at least have beaten the Jets. This game looks a lot like the one the Jets lost to the Rams last week. Have to give the Rams "D" a lot of credit, they played a great game.

Who here doesn't agree that we have to play better to win consistently. Hopefully by the time we are playing the "NE" we will have a whole offensive line and not be playing in a rainstorm.

Having said that, I'm not sure that we wouldn't at least have beaten the Jets. This game looks a lot like the one the Jets lost to the Rams last week. Have to give the Rams "D" a lot of credit, they played a great game.

The Rams D is very good!

Back
Top Bottom