Indy inquiring about Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Indy inquiring about Ricky

I see edge their first and third plus a pick next year based on playing time and performance for our 3rd pick and Ricky.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
They would have to have the cap room to do that type of thing. Plus that doesn't happen in the NFL. Why in the holy hell would Wayne agree to that when he can just go to the highest bidder in March?

Not every NFL player is money hungry, Maybe he would want to come back to Miami where he played College football, kind of like Edge wants to, besides he wouldnt be getting small change as a paycheck

Read my first post here anyway it says I doubt it

byroan said:
Reggie Wayne is a FA.

You're right, he is a FA. It doesn't matter anyway becasue the Colts #1 priority is to sign Reggie Wayne; he is the reason why they are parting ways with Edge becasue there is not enough money to go around and it is imperative for the future of the team to keep Wayne.

ajajaj said:
I see edge their first and third plus a pick next year based on playing time and performance for our 3rd pick and Ricky.

That actually might be reasonable

Alex22 said:
Not every NFL player is money hungry, Maybe he would want to come back to Miami where he played College football, kind of like Edge wants to, besides he wouldnt be getting small change as a paycheck

Read my first post here anyway it says I doubt it

you don't have to be money hungry to want to get the most out of your services.

ajajaj said:
are you medically diagnosed? That is ridiculous.

we could definitely get at least a 2nd out of them if Denver doesn't bite, Indy is the best suitor for a Ricky trade actually. they get a good RB with a low salary which enables them to franchise Wayne for one last SB run with the team together. Although all of their LBs are going to be FAs and I have no idea if they can afford to re-Sign them or not

ajajaj said:

Are you actually serious? If we get more than a 3rd consider us lucky. Why is it that people on this board think Ricky is worth so much more than reality it's plain nutz!

Why would you want to trade Ricky? He proved his value last year. With Mularkey its possible the Dolphins O could be unstoppable if they use R&R correctly. (See Auburn's undefeated season with Ronnie and Caddy). Ricky is cheap, talented and motivated. Don't do it!

Back
Top Bottom