Injuries | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injuries

So we shouldn't have resigned Jones, taken a risk on Cam Wake, traded for Quinn..if Kilgore broke his hand, has nothing to do with the leg injuries...Sittons age may have played more into his shoulder than past injuries
Again, you are taking my comments far beyond their original intent. Please re-read my posts. Ironically though, I would have parted ways with Wake before his injury. He has been inconsistent for a number of seasons now, and prior to the injury he still had decent value. Of course, if the NFL keeps up its ridiculous rule making to protect QB’s, edge rushers value will be dropping greatly in the future anyway.

Kilgore have any chance of returning? Bad luck on the injury front this year...again.

This is why you shouldnt sign/trade for injured over 30 players who are on their last legs to start at critical positions. As others have said, its great for depth purposes, but seemingly every year we do this and it backfires. Dolphins seasons are like watching Groundhog Day 16 times a year.

Still 2 weeks away from brendel being able to practice and 4 weeks from being able to play.

Bet they wish they didn’t ir him now.

Wonder if they call up mike Matthews given this attrition.

Seriously doubt you can play tempo with a center that’s only been here 2 weeks

Does gase have a presser today? maybe he will give an update on injuries

He will speak today and likely tell us he hasn't spoken with the trainers yet or something to that extent. If we bring in older expensive CB's for workouts, who might be able to still play, we'll know the McCain outcome.

Does gase have a presser today? maybe he will give an update on injuries

He will speak today and likely tell us he hasn't spoken with the trainers yet or something to that extent. If we bring in older expensive CB's for workouts, who might be able to still play, we'll know the McCain outcome.

That’s exactly what he’s gonna do. Play the fool.

yep that is exactly what he did. He said mri being done now. lol he is full of it.

Back
Top Bottom