Injuries | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injuries

I think he was pretty quick to announce Sitton was done. I doubt either injury is severe, imo.

Yea Kilgore probably won’t be IR but I could see him missing several weeks if he was seen in an air cast.

Mccain hopefully comes back relatively soon. We really need him vs. the Boyd kid in Cincy, he was eating alive Falcon Dbs in the middle of the field yesterday.

Hell we also need Andre Branch back. He at least has some ability as a run defender from the DE position. And of course Reshad as we probably need to play Minkah at CB much more in the short term.

we didn't find out about Sitton to about Friday. But they knew immediately. Hayes was announced Monday after game. So maybe they are not that bad? Or at least season ending? I am just guessing though. Usually you can tell if an acl is torn without an mri. I know Bobby hurt his knee but I hope its nothing serious. I would imagine Kilgore is out a for a while at least.

I guess if they bring in guys for workouts that might be a clue or make moves on the practice squad.

we didn't find out about Sitton to about Friday. But they knew immediately. Hayes was announced Monday after game. So maybe they are not that bad? Or at least season ending? I am just guessing though. Usually you can tell if an acl is torn without an mri. I know Bobby hurt his knee but I hope its nothing serious. I would imagine Kilgore is out a for a while at least.
Yes you are right, I guess I was thinking of the Hayes injury.

Hayes was a home game, maybe the MRI was done quicker. 3-1 and I already feel like this season is going down the shitter. Losing to NE in Foxboro is really no big deal but I feel like the injuries will be too much to overcome.

When it comes to injuries on our team you should expect the worst because it usually is the worst. I doubt Kilgore or McCain play this week and really believe they'll both be gone for a while at the very least.

Was McCain out for good after he sat down during the "fake punt" attempt by the Pat's when the announcers were saying he was faking to give his team time, or did he come back in after that and hurt himself.

Ok I’m not the link or embedded tweet type but Kilgore is feared to have a torn triceps and McCain is out 2 to 3 weeks with a knee injury. Injuries piling up big time.

McCain is a huge loss -- as big or even bigger than Sitton. We are properly ****ed at CB now having to rely on Tankersely and/or McTyer. McTyer flashed in camp, but did nothing in the actual games and got beat a lot yesterday. Tankersely has been getting lit up since Clemson. No faith in either player being able to step up.

Should be a fun day at the park for John Ross on Sunday, assuming X shadows Green.

McCain out 2-3 weeks.

Which is fitting because this team is about to be 3-2 with McTyer and Tankersley out there.

Back
Top Bottom